Attack

The alarm went off. As soon as it did, Fox tackled the countries to the snowy ground. Soldiers grabbed the weapons and soon gunshots were heard. Getting off the men, Froxxusica lead them to a tent which held weapons and secret plans. " Protect these with your life. And if I die, give Bunaly this." Froxxusica said while handing them their dog tag. The soldier pulled something out of  her vest. It was a single bullet in which they all recognized due to the rare design.  America started to speak. " F-Froxxusica, your the killer aren't ya?" He spoke with a stutter, blue eyes wide open. How many other secrets did she hide? Before he could ask, she nodded. " Many more..." Suddenly everyone heard a Russian chuckle from behind one of sides of the tent. " They have to be around here somewhere, da? Froxxusica tricked me into falling for a soldier, so we must find them to show them that wasn't very nice." It was Russia, and they knew where he were looking next. Fox got them under a table and covered it with a blanket, informing backup would take care of the Russians. When the demon stood up, they took a lighter and started burning plans, which would most likely give her away but save many lives. Just as the last one burned, the tent was opened. The tall figure loomed over her small body. " Are you Froxxusica?" He asked with a smile. Before she could reply, two Russians came up to grab her.  They immediately pinned the Froxxusicanese arms to the sides so they couldn't attack them. The Russians started leaving the tent. The demon started flailing, and tried to get away, but every time she struggled, them tall man would hit her with the pipe. The Russians fled into the woods.

Hours later the backup arrived. The countries finally came out from the table. America finally processed what had happened while Canada looked for the rest of the camp. Who came out for backup? England, Germany, Squirreltopia, and they dragged a single Bunaly along. Germany's troops immediately explored the surrounding forest with English soldiers for any signs of the attackers. Squirrel was hugging Bunny, asking about what's wrongs. Canada walked up to the four and discussed something with them, then handed the dog tag and bullet to Squirrel and Bunny. Squirrel gasped and Bunny fell to her knees in shock, clutching the dog tag close to her. " W- Where is Froxxusica?" She asked until a British soldier came up and reported something as everyone gathered closer. " Excuse sir, The Froxxusicanese soldiers were found in the woods and are in bad shape. They need medical attention-" HAVE YOU FOUND THE SQUAD LEADER, HAVE YOU SPOTTED THEMATIC?!?" The brunette of a country begged. The soldier reported not finding them but to keep looking. Australia stepped up and pointed to a bloody spot near where they were hiding. " The last I saw Froxxusica was there, the blood may not be hers, but a Russian team dragged her away through the woods." He spoke with his accent. Squirrel shook Germany by his soldiers. " HOW WILL BROTHER RUSSIA REACT WHEN HE SEES THEM?!? HE STILL THINKS THEY'RE DEAD AND HE WONT CHECK WH OIT IS UNTIL AFTER THE TORTURE!!!!"