Other memories, not!

My memories with Norway, Austria, and Spain were short and hard to remember. Same with Romania. My real mother and father took care of me until I was at the best of my abilities. Then I went to the real world. Some of the countries adopted me as I grew and now I'm here. Now back to the action of the story.

My figure layed in the freezing snow, with my silencer on my sniper in hand, waiting for a Russian soldier to stumble on to my turf. Just on que, a troop of enemies stumble upon my snow. My face held a sexy smirk as I held my scope over my eye, ready to observe and kill. Just so happens, this group had Russia himself in it. Shit. My hand pulled my shades on and a bandana around my lower face. Deciding to tease the soldiers lives, I sniped the person at the front. He fell to the ground as everyone near him rushed to help, giving me the perfect way to strike the back. My body started to be surrounded by black smoke as I turned to a regular sized black fox. The soldiers didn't know it was I, the enemy approaching them as a fox. So my paws brought me closer. And closer. And closer. My body was close enough that while everyone was distracted, I dug a hole in the snow and turned to human. My sniper strapped across my back and my katana and hand gun in my arms. My stealth got me close enough to the last guy to slice his throat, magically disappearing into the snow again. I kept repeating this process until only Russia was left to wander by himself. So deciding to call this war a win I set up a fake hostage situation. First I had to capture the cold heart of Russia. Easy, I've done it before. I'm practically an expert.

 So here I sat in Moscow. My hair has been dyed a brown, blue contacts covered my red eye while I put on slight makeup to give my skin color. I wore a yellow dress and a brown overcoat and boots. My green scarf waved behind me. My feet brought me to a flower shop which I knew Ivan liked to go in. My timid act came on as I saw the tall man near the sunflowers which were on a high shelf. As I walked towards him I made sure to put on a nervous smile. Before I made sure I applied for a job here so I had an excuse. My hands pulled out glasses and put them on the bridge of my nose and my hair in a sloppy ponytail. " E-excuse me sir, m-may I help you with somethin?", the tall man turned around and upon seeing me, his face turned red. " I would like some sunflowers, da? ", nodding my head to him, he followed me to the counter where he payed. Before he left I grabbed his arm, " S- sir, I'm new here... W-will you show me around sometime? I-if your not busy of course..." He blushed again and nodded. When I made sure he left, I made my way back to base. I smirked again.