The bunny

Just to tell y'all that the bunny in real life is having issues with life. So let's pray for her. Even though I don't believe in that stuff. 

The young lady woke with tears flowing freely from her purple eyes. She had a nightmare, yes. But what was it about that filled her with such dread? She dared not say in case the demon was lurking in the vents. That thing found out almost anything which was good yet bad. Today, however, the young woman wanted to solve her issues herself. The demon always helped her with problems and protected her with its life which was always at stake. The teen got out of her bed and walked to her closet to find some clothes for the meeting. As the female dressed in the clothes she found, her mind wandered to her friends, Toka and Fox. Toka was the friend who would stay close to you and listened while you were down. She was more of the girly and formal woman. A people person you could say. Fox was the one who would stay in a dark room all of their life and sleep, eat, or play video games. She probably hated society because of the rules. For a lazy person, Fox was very interested in fucking up everything in her path. And she could fight. Fox would sit and listen to you every word, and like Toka, would beat someone's ass without a care in the world to protect their close ones. When Bunny snapped to, she was in the car, driving to the meeting area. A note was on the seat next to her. Picking it up, she started to read it. As the note continued she froze, even though she was at the building and could of walked inside, she stayed put in shock. Froxxusica was coming to a world meeting, disguisedof course in a regular Froxxusicanese military outfit so nobody could tell her gender. The young country slowly got out of the car and walked into the chaos of the meeting and someone screamed insults about other countries. Not of her though, she was loved by all. When she got to her seat a insult caught her offguard. " THE GREAT COUNTRY OF FROXXUSICA IS A COWARD!! THEY NEVER EVEN SHOW UP-" the country was cut off as arguing started again, so she sat in her seat, knowing the worst is yet to come. Then it happened. The doors were burst down in the second hour of the meeting.   Only  few countries stopped and looked. The figure felt to the side of their belt and pulled out a gun. The firearm was raised to the air and fired. Everyone backed down and went to their seats. America recognized the soldier uniform immediately. " ITS THE DUDE WHO SAVED US DURING THE RAID IN RUSSIA!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?" The American yelled, and the masked person looked over. They looked Russia dead in the face and spoke, " You wanted to meet the country of Froxxusica, correct? Well they came here for once and won't tolerate this kind of bull shit..." The room was quiet. " W- wait Froxxusica is here-" " And they don't like being called cowards." Everyone slowly sat down and sat. " Where are they soldier dude?" The country standing in diguise sighed. " I'm standing right here you idiot."