Bringing memories

"Where are we going?" You said impatiently.

"Relax,we're almost there." Mizuken chuckled a bit.

The two of you were walking through town for at least an hour;your feet were exhausted. Mizuken stopped in his tracks.He looked a tall building that was built with red bricks, its windows were blocked with navy blue curtains.

"Where are we?" You followed Mizuken to the white door.

"Consider it as a farewell present & a prize for passing the test." Mizuken door-belled. A loud chime was heard from inside. "I've set up a meeting with a man for you...He'll help you gain some of your memories."

Memories. A word you never understood much until now.

A man was waiting behind a large desk.He was looking at some papers.Probably documents.He looked up and gave you a big smile.

"You must be,/Name/." He held out his right hand. "I'm Katashi Hirashima but you can Hira if you'd like.

You give him a nervous smile.You shook his hands lightly.

"Follow me." He starts walking through a hall.The hall had at least ten doors on each side. Hira walks in to a large room.A couch and a small wooden chair were displayed in the middle.The sunlight was seeping through the tiny spaces between the curtain. "I heard that you've been having trouble about your memories."

You nod slightly;you watch him sit down on a small chair.

"Please lay down." You walk slowly towards the couch. Mizuken stood by the door. "I'm going to help you by using this machine."

Two women in nurse uniforms walk in to the room.They were both pushing a big machine with a lot of wires attached to it.You became even more nervous than before.The palms of your hands started to heat up.They became sweaty.You took a deem breath.

"This won't hurt a bit." Hira started attaching small round stickers to your forehead. "Your going to feel a small zap but only once throughout the treatment but before that...I need you to take a deep breath and just relax.I need you half awake and half asleep.Keep your mind blank,okay?"

You nod slowly.You close your eyes.

"Here comes the zap." You hear Hira say softly.

You jumped a bit.It didn't hurt but it did surprised you.

"The process will start soon & when it does,I will need you to describe what you are seeing or feeling." His voice sounded distant.

You were suddenly in alley.Your back against the wall.

"What do you see?"

"There's a man in front of me..." You whisper softly."He's so close...His soft lips pressed against mine.My heart...It's going crazy.The hairs on my skin are up on its tips...His hair is so soft and dark."

"What does he look like?"

"His hair is a bit messed up.On his forehead he has this tattoo & he wears these earrings that bring his ears a bit down."

"Good,I'm going to wake you up now."

Wait!Please don't...

You open your eyes.Everything in place.

Bring me back...