The Second Ride

"For everyone's sake, please keep your nen in control."

"Of course."

"You must keep a low profile. If others find out how much power you hold, they'll begin to use you as a weapon."

"Of course."

⊗ ⊗ ⊗

You wake up to find yourself in a small bedroom. It looked like you were recently sleeping in a hotel room. The room was cold, the sun was blocked by the thick curtain. The only light available was the lamp beside you. You hear voices by the door.

The door slowly opens. It was hard to see the ones that were opening the door. You grab the pen beside your bed. You open its point.

"Oh! Don't worry Gon! She's awake!" The sound of his voice put you at ease. "You can put the pen down."

" / Name /! What happened? " Gon pushes Killua aside. Killua sighs. "What were you doing out in the street?"

Street? What happened?

You didn't know how to answer those questions becuase you didn't have the answers.Someone else does.

"Why don't you get just a bit more rest." Killua places the blanket up until your neck. Your hands tucked inside.

You watch them as they head out the room. You give out a tired sigh.

This is definitely familiar...It was when I lost all sight of my memory.

Your eyes get heavier.Giving out an exhausted yawn, you close your eyes.

Here we go again...

_________

A u t h o r ' s   N o t e ⇩

To those who are confused about the italic section,please continue reading.

The italic section was just a small lesson that was between the main character's former Nen teacher and the student.The lesson was in italics because it was in memory.

Sorry to those that were confused!

I'd like to thank @xokillua for telling me!