Two Types of Lovers

You walked down a street filled with grocery stores. You promised Gon and Killua that you would be making dinner while they look for a phone.

You were currently holding two bags,one filled with vegetables and the other with dried ingredients. You planned on making them a fruitful dessert.You were hoping you were able to find some berries.

As you finally bought your last ingredient, you head back to the apartment. Someone accidentally pushes you making you lose your balance. Instead of falling, you were caught and pulled in by a man in strange clothing.

His hands were around your small waist. Your heart was drumming against your chest. You meet eyes with golden-like orbs. The strangers hair was a bright shade of red, his attire was a strange green outfit that looked similar to a clown.

"I believe that this is yours." He hands you your strawberries.

"T-Thank you..." He lets go of his grip. He gives you a warming smile,then he bows.

"My apologies, I was in thought." He magically makes a rose appear. You blush as he hands you the rose.

"I understand what you mean." You exchange a smile.

"I shall be off then." He bows once more and walks away.

You walk in the opposite direction.

His eyes...They were so familiar.

⊗ ⊗ ⊗

You plop yourself on the bed,full from dinner. You happily close your eyes and drift to sleep.

"Hey, Hisoka."

"Yes."

"Machi says that it's ridiculous to fall in love. Is that true?"

"It depends on the person. There are two types of love. Lust Love and True Love but you're asking the wrong person here."

"Oh..."

"To be honest Cheshire, you'd be in a True Love situation."

"You think so?!"

"Don't get so excited."

________

You wake up,your lids still heavy. You stare up at the cieling.

Hisoka? Cheshire?