True

"So that was Cheshire;She seems pretty pathetic. I see why you left her."

I felt the smile slipping on to her face;At times like this, I hated Somber but she was right about one thing. She was pathetic. I feel her dainty arms wrap around me.

"How come you only act like this around me?"

"Is there really a reason needed?" She giggles.

Our lips touch leaving us a chance to get ourselves tangled in eachother's arms. I move my hand through her soft and delicate hair;She seperates from our little kissing session.

"You don't need her now do you?"

"No, you're just what I need."

She cracks a smile.

"I still don't see why you liked her."

"She was just innocent but at the same time..."

"Hm,I can't argue with you there. Innocent guys are cute to me too."

"Can we talk about this later?"

"I'm just curious that's all;She's really pretty though. Did she ever consider signing up for modeling? Fighting isn't healthy for a figure like her." She looks through her new book.

"You're complimenting someone I used to love?"

"Like, love is different. It's not like I'm her arch enemy; I actually want to be friends with her even if she's completely useless."

"Cheshire is not useless."

What am I saying.

"She's powerful but she uses her power wisely."

What the hell am I saying.

"She's kind,beautiful and an amazing kisser."

Silence fell upon the room. My words seemed to have pierced Somber;I keep staring at my book while she walks out the room.

It couldn't be helped. What I said was true.