That Old Idiot

Your heart was tingling with this sensation.The same sensation you had  when you were taking the test.The twist in your stomach makes you jump a bit.The way the strange,faceless man touched you,it was gentle and soft.

Just thinking of it made the small hairs on your neck rise.You could still remember how the two of you were intertwined together.You were the match and he was the flame.You can still feel the cold air against your skin,the warmth between your bodies kept your heart drumming.

"You seem lost there,my Friend."  You snap out of your daze and return to reality. Mizuken gives you a tired smile. "What were you able to remember?"

"It was nothing much.It was dark and cold.He-"

"He?" Mizuken gives out a small chuckle. "Can you remember what he looks like?"

You try to picture the scene again.Flashes of the memory returned.

"He wore a tuxedo,his tie was undone.He had soft,pale skin and dark luminous eyes.His hair neatly parted to the sides..." Mizuken waited for the rest of the answer. "He had some type of crest on his forehead.It's a tattoo."

Mizuken nodded as if he knew the man.Then he shook off the thought and he stopped walking.The two of you stood in the middle of the street.It was early in the morning so you didn't have to worry about anyone chasing you.

"I've found a temporary job for you in York New." Mizuken gives you airplane tickets. " You're going to be a bodyguard for the daughter of the Nostrade Clan's Leader.Her name is Neon and-"

"W-wait, you signed me up for a job without my approval?I appreciate what you're doing but-"

"Relax Y/N,the only reason why I did this is because I have another student to take care of and I thought that-"

"I should get a new start in a new home...Thank you"  You give him an appreciated smile. "When's my flight?"

 A taxi slowly pulls over on the side.

"In two hours actually." He pulls the door open and gives you a pat on the back. "It's been a fun experience teaching you Nen,my Friend.Use it wisely will you?"

"Thank you..." You enter the cab,Mizuken closes the door behind you.You give him a warming smile. 

You hear the engine revving even louder.The cab starts to move,going from an easy pace to a much quicker one.The image on the rear view mirror,Mizuken's figure grew smaller and smaller until he was out of sight.You smile to yourself remembering the cocky arguments you had with him.

Ha...I'm going to miss that idiot...