She Knows

"Are you sure about this?" Hisoka stands beside you.

"Of course. This is something that I've dreamed of for such a long time and now..."

You step inside a small cabin.A man sat quietly in the middle of the room. His hair gray and dry. His face covered by a plain mask.

"A friend of mine has told me that you seek my help." You nod slightly. "Come,come."

You slowly walk over to the man. Hisoka stays put and watches. You sit down in front of the masked man.

"Three words. Breath and Concentrate. Once you've got your full concentration, I'll begin the process." His voice muffled by the mask.

"Concentrate on what exactly?" You whisper quietly.

"On clearing your mind." He responds.

You imagine the color white. You shut out all the sounds that were being made. From the chirps of crickets to the wind howling outside.

You felt something touching the sides of your forehead. They were cold fingers.

Suddenly a man appears in your head. From a man to a group of people. They were all distant. Their faces were to far to be seen. You run towards the group of people. You grow closer and closer. Your lungs were heaving in air. You finally stop running,soon face to face with the man. He lends out a hand and shares a smile.

You open your eyes only to see yourself back in place. In front was the masked man and behind was Hisoka.

"I remember."