York New Friends

According to your teacher, meeting for your client was this afternoon.You were on a boat  headed for York New.Your stomach begins to twist and turn.

 "Take care of yourself until then!" You turn around to see a young boy dressed in green clothing.You guessed his age between twelve and fourteen.His eyes brimming with hope.You admired his expression.There was another boy next to the one in green,his silver air shone against the sunlight.He seemed to admire the boy's expression as well.The boy in green notices you staring.

 Instead of giving you a mean glare,he shares his smile towards you.You give both of them a warm smile.You hear your stomach growl.You squeeze your stomach tightly.

 Why couldn't that idiot teacher give me a to-go snack and some money on the way there?!

A shadow blankets over you.It was the shadow of the two boys,the one in green was handing you a red apple and a bottle of water.

"Mito-san gave us a huge breakfast this morning and an even bigger dinner last night,so you don't have to worry about us starving on the journey." The smile of his gives you a warm feeling inside.

"Mito-san?" You say her name under your breath.Instead of pondering over the name,you bow slightly to show hi your appreciation. "T-thank you.I appreciate your generosity."

 "My name is Gon and this is my friend uh...Killua?" The boy named Killua wore a scared but confused face.His mouth opened slightly.He seemed to snap back when he heard his name.

"A-ah,sorry for being rude." He starts shaking my hand and gives both Gon and me a nervous laugh.

 "I'm headed for York New,and where would the two of you be headed?" You ask.

"We're actually headed there too!I guess we'll be seeing each other a bit more then!" You get quick glance at Killua's face,he didn't seem interested in the conversation.He looked like he was in a deep thought.