What He'll Do

You slept for a few hours. Your breathing was surprisingly calm. You felt like these people were no threat to you.

Your eyes were still heavy but you managed to open them. No one was beside you this time, neither Pokunada or Uvo. Everyone you've seen was gone. You were still wrapped with chains. You hear a group of mixed voices outside,they get louder and louder. Everyone was coming back, they all seemed in a good mood.

"Oh Miss! You're awake! " Phinks places a plastic bag in front of you. It was filled with some bread and a drink. "Your breakfast."

You stare at the bag. You could feel your stomach eating itself.

"You idot, she's wrapped in chains. " The boy named Shalnark started unlocking your chains. "Eat up. Oh and if you try to leave then we'll have to kill you."

You ignore his warning and you begin chomping down your food. Everyone starts to laugh then everything was silent. You look up to see that everyone's eyes were directed towards the entrance.

"Oh, it's Lucas. " Everyone has their eyes directed towards you.

"You know him?" Uvo was the first to speak. You nod your head.

"We had lunch together." Everyone looked shocked.As if having lunch together was illegal.

You take out the book he left. You slowly pass everyone and walk towards Lucas.

"You left this." Handing him the book, you smile. He takes back his book. He gently takes your right hand and gives it a small kiss. You begin to blush.

"I'm ever so grateful." He gently strokes it.

"Boss, I don't mean to break this up but..." Phinks begins to talk. "She knows our location."

"Then let's do something about it." He flips through the pages of his book.