Her Return

You wake up to see the man in fur again. He was even closer to you but it didn't seem that he wanted to kill you but you didn't let your guard down. He had packs of beer next to him.

"Are you still going to k-kill me?" The word kill. It became so heavy when you said it.

"U-Uh...U-Um..." He seemed a little bit nervous. You were a bit at ease.

"Hey,Miss!" You managed to catch a bottle of water. "You look a bit pale."

You look up to see a man with blonde hair who was wearing a tracksuit. He looked a bit scary but he gives you a smile.

"How do I know that you haven't done something to it." He laughs loudly.

"Miss, If we wanted to kill you then you would have been dead when Uvo saw you." He was silent for a moment. "What's your name, Miss?"

"No." You face the opposite of the man.

"Oh really?" The tracksuit man moved his hands in a creepy motion.As if he was telling a ghost story. "Then why don't I cut you up and feed you to the poor."

"Phinks!" A woman with blonde hair that reached down her neck yelled at the man.Her attire was a purple suit that looked similar to a business suit for woman.She walks over and kneels down to your height. "Don't mind him."

"Since when did Phinks become a harasser?"

"He's always been one?"

You hear voices from behind the nice lady.It was two boys, one with blonde hair and the other had black hair.

"What did you say?!" The man named Phinks started running after the two.When he couldn't catch up you watched as he thrusted huge chunks of the building at them.Scared that someone would get killed, you look away.

"It's alright." The woman sits down next to the big man.You sat on the ground against a table-like chunk of the building.While the man and woman sat on top of it. "If you haven't guessed but we're pretty strong."

You analyze the room more to notice there were more people.Some were laughing at how Phinks was throwing rocks.You felt chills run down your spine as you caught a pair of eyes watching you. It came from a girl who had pink hair. Her face looked expressionless.You look away.

Why does this feel so...Familiar.