The Mind's Concentration

You walked along a small street. Every block had shops and cafés. Your mind still sore of what has happened recently. You arrive at the small apartment that Killua and Gon were staying. The walls were cracked and the floor was covered with dirt.

"My dad told me this trick once." You hear Killua's voice from behind. "Just breath and concentrate."

You nod as he shuts the door behind him. You sit down on the crooked bed. It gives out a small squeek.You close your eyes.

Just breath and concentrate.

"Ugh! This isn't going to work!" You sigh.

Closing your eyes once more, you imagine a small book.

A book. A book. A book... A book that he held but who is he?

You imagine a hand holding that small book. You follow the hand to the shoulder. The mans body covered in a black tuxedo. You follow up from its neck to the head. The head was faceless but it wore a white band on his forehead. His hair dark like a ravens feathers. Crystal-like orbs were dangling on his ears.

  You hear a knock at the door. It ruins your concentration.

"Gon brought some lunch!" Killua shouts from the other side.

A man with dark hair,he wore a white band on his forehead. Orbs that dangled on his ear lobes... Where could I possibly find a person like that?