Saved by the Devil

You walked along the same street you met Hisoka. Your eyes were searching through the crowd for blazing red hair. You sigh as you almost give up the search. You sit down on a wooden box.

"Are you alright, Miss?" There was a group of men in front of you. You nod in response. The one that spoke kneeled down in front of you. He wore a bandana on his forehead. He reeked of alcohol.

"Why don't we take you home, Lady." You stand up and begin to back up in a small alley.

Stupid! Never go in to an alley!

"Come on! We don't bite." The man that smelled of alcohol, grabbed you by your wrist. He squeezed it, tighter and tighter.

"S-Stop! O-Or else!" You try to get free but it was useless.

"There you are! I was looking everywhere for you!" Surprised but grateful, you ran to Hisoka. You give him a tight squeeze. "I was only gone for a moment."

The two of you walk away.

"Man, she was already with someone." You hear their voices behind you.

Do I risk it?

"I believe you have questions that need some answers." You look up. As if he was reading your mind. "Not here."

You stop for a moment.

"Don't you trust me?" He gives you a smile. "If I answer your questions in public then your friend's lives will be on the line."

You continue walking.