For His Amusement

Fun Fact: This was going to be a Chrollo x Reader x Kurapika

"Are you alright,Boss?"

Your eyes didn't meet with his. Your hands holding eachother behind your back while your gaze met with your feet.

"What's wrong?"

"Hm?" Your eyes still glued to your feet.

"You call me Boss whenever you're nervous or whenever you think you did something wrong."

His warm hand placed at your cheek. Chrollo tilts your head up to meet with his gaze. Your eyes connected only for a moment before you push yourself away from him.

"Don't you think we should head back or the troupe will-"

Before finishing your sentence, Chrollo quickly pulls you in for a kiss. There it was, that warm feeling returned. His soft lips gracefully dancing with yours. The small chills you get as he moves his hand up his waist.

You cherished this but only for a moment. You pull yourself away but Chrollo was one step ahead of you. He held your hand and pulled you in for a second round.

Stop.

You could feel a single tear run down your cheek followed by a few more. Chrollo stops and notices your crying.

"You can't just keep doing this." You felt a small pain in your stomach. "You kiss Somber then me?"

It was silent.

"It's clear Somber and you are together so stop interfering with Hisoka and me."

"I guess you're right." He says quietly.

A smile begins to form on his lips.

"I guess I should've told you the reason why I kissed you."

You give him a curious look.

"I only used you for my entertainment."

Used me for entertainment?

I should have known.