Bad Teacher Part 76- Desire

Desire.....Why do I feel a desire towards Zac? This can't be happening! I love Demi, or do I? What the fuck? of course I do! Shit my mind keeps racing, I need to stop! I get closer to Zac and he smiles when he sees me.

"Hey you, long time no see soldier! How have you been Alex?" he said

"Hey Zac, not so good actually."

"Well that's why we're here, I brought you some hot chocolate because it's really cold up here and also hot chocolate is the perfect drink to drink when you need to talk. So come on, sit here and let's talk."

I wrap my arms around him and he holds me close

"Woah okay, or we can just stand and talk whichever you prefer."

I start crying and he looks down and says

"Hey it's okay don't cry, just here I'll hold you and just tell me what's wrong, but please don't cry. I can't bear to see you cry."

"I'm not the same, I don't know what's changed since that night. I just haven't been the same."

"That's still bothering you, Alex please don't let that bother you anymore. You had to do what you had to do to protect the ones you love."

"I know Zac, but I don't know why I feel this way, she hurt me, she hurt you, she hurt Demi, and she almost killed us. I should feel great that it's finally over but I can't help but feel guilty."

"She was sick, she would've killed us no matter what. There was no way into helping her get better, think of it as you helping her."

"I should but I don't know maybe since it happened not that long ago it still bothers me but maybe as time goes on it'll get better."

"Yeah, a little time does do some good Alex." he said

"I just wish that I could go back to the way I used to be."

"No matter how much you change, I will still look at you the same."

"How do you see me Zac?"

"I see you as the beautiful girl that was eager to help others, your beautiful smile, your wonderful personality. The girl that I still deeply care for."

"Zac.."

"Yes Alex?"

"I've been having this feeling that I can't shake off, and I don't know if it's good or bad?"

"Tell me." he said getting closer

"When I saw you I had this feeling, one I thought I'd never thought I'd have."

"What was that feeling?" he said in a low whispering tone

"Desire..." I said

"Desire? for me?."

"Yes."

There was a long pause he moves closer to me and he said

"I'm going to do something I'd never thought I'd do."

"What is that?

"This..."

He puts his hands on my cheeks and gives me a passionate kiss on the lips. The shocking thing about this is that I didn't push him away, I actually kissed him back.

"My god, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that, ever since our last first kiss. I dreamed of having your lips on mine again."