Bad Teacher Part 41- Secrets

Alex's POV

I couldn't sleep I was furious at everyone at the moment I've been lied to so many times and I honestly didn't expect this from Demi I still love her but I'm furious at her at the same time, I check the time and it was 12:30 am I decided to go downstairs and get something to drink to get my mind under control. As I walk downstairs I hear a piano playing in the distance and I knew Demi was awake too then I felt guilt and anger but why was I feeling guilt when she's the one that's been lying to me this entire time I put my drink down and decided to fall asleep and successfully I finally did.

Demi's POV

I couldn't stop crying I felt so much guilt that I hid these things from Alex I should've told her about Wilmer and I ever being together or how our relationship is now I couldn't really sleep my eyes were puffy from all the crying and my mind kept racing so I decided to play my piano for a bit to get my mind off things. As I'm playing I see Alex's bedroom light still on and I knew she was awake too I wanted to go over there and just hold her in my arms and explain everything but I know that right now isn't the best time for her...especially me.

Alex's POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing I groan and I grab my home hoping it was Jennifer on some news about Jeremy but it wasn't Jennifer it was Wilmer

To:Alex

From:Wilmer

"Hey Alex I'll be picking you up from your house for our ride along session and also for you to go to the police station and see how it's like to work in law see you in a hour.

I forgot that Wilmer was driving me around today in his squad car I don't think he knows that I know about him and Demi having a kid and I know that for me it's going to be awkward but I had a feeling that today all hell was about to break lose.

1 hour later

Still Alex's POV

I get ready and I'm already dreading this feeling so much I grab my phone and I hear someone honking outside and I knew it was Wilmer I felt the anger inside of me built up again and I can feel my fist clenching as I opened the door I walked down the porch steps and I look over at Demi's house I look back at Wilmer's car and I shook my head slightly and got inside and he asks me

"Is Everything okay Alex.?"

"Does it look like I'm okay I just found out that you and my fiancé fucked and had a kid awhile back and lied to me about it no I'm not okay I'm pissed."

"I'm fine"I said

"Are you sure you seem a little off."

"Oh my god just stop asking questions when I say I'm fine it's a sign for you to drop it ,not ask anymore damn questions do you know how hard it is to keep myself from breaking everything you have no idea the pain I'm feeling."

"I'm fine can we please just drop it." I said

"Okay sure no problem." he said

I knew that today wasn't going to be easy hiding what I'm feeling every second I was in that car felt like hours going by I just wanted this day to be over I can feel Wilmer staring at me like if I was about to explode this isn't going to be easy.

Wilmer's POV

Alex seemed off today like if she was about to cry or something she keeps looking at her phone and back at the road and down again like if she was waiting for someone to call her or something then I thought to myself