Bad Teacher Part 74- Give me a Chance

Demi's POV

How dare he kiss her like that, I was beyond furious at Zac for what he did instead of him saying that I love her, he just tells her he's madly in love with her. I look at Alex and all those negative thoughts go away, my beautiful fiance laying there, not knowing that her father is in the state that he's in, or that someone she thought she trusted, is madly in love with her, or that her half sister is finally dead. All these thoughts kept rushing into my head until I heard a familiar voice call my name, I turn around and it's Nick.

Nick's POV

I sat in the emergency room with Jeremy, I kept making jokes and talking to him to keep him calm and so far it's been working. As I kept Jeremy entertained, I hear footsteps coming from the hall and I see a nervous Zac come in and his hands are shaking

"Hey Zac, What's wrong?"

"Demi..."

"What about Demi?"

"She must have heard everything I was saying, now she's pissed at me and I don't know what to do."

"Okay, calm down what did she hear that must've made her so pissed at you.?" I said he looks down and says

"I was talking to Alex, and I mentioned a few things that happened over at the medical tents and on some of our missions between us and she must've heard it all because when I finished kissing Alex's forehead, I saw her at the doorway pissed as hell, when I tried to explain she didn't want to hear it and she told me to get out."

"What do you mean between you two? what did you say?" I asked curious

"Alex and I kissed a few times while we were away, at first it didn't mean a thing but I started to fall for her and I know it's dumb and I know she'll never feel the same for me, but I loved her so much that I didn't know if I should tell her so I decided to tell her, I didn't care if she could hear me or not but I just wanted to tell her because the feeling kept burning inside me. Nick... I screwed up, now Demi wouldn't want me near her after this." he said I see tears in his eyes, I've never seen my brother like this before. I sigh and say.

"Look, I'll talk to her okay explain things and maybe she'll come around and let you explain to her what happened, do you know if she heard everything you said or just the last thing you said?" I said

"That's what I don't really know, I heard someone coming down the hall and I finished it with a I love you and I kissed her forehead and that was it."

"Take care of Jeremy I'l be right back okay?" I said he nods his head and Jeremy goes to him and they talk and have fun. I walk in and see Demi holding onto Alex's hand, by the looks of it Demi looks pissed as hell. 

"Demi." I said she turns to me and I can see the sadness and anger in her eyes

"Hey Nick, you're here to see Alex?" she said

"Yeah, but I'm also here to talk to you." I said

"Oh, what about?" she said as her focus was on Alex

"About Zac."

"I don't want to talk about your fucking brother." she said ouch that was a harsh tone, I brushed it off and said.

"Demi, please let me talk to you about all this."

"About what Nick? There's nothing to talk about, I'm pretty sure Zac did all the talking didn't he."