Bad Teacher-Part 1

Demi's POV

I wake up at 6:00 in the morning I don't feel like getting up but today I have to it's my first day teaching at Jamestown Prep it's a all girl school so it'll be easy. Lately I've been depressed but I shouldn't be why do I feel like this I shouldn't be this way I mean I broke up with Jasmine because she cheated, lied and hit me during our relationship but when she wasn't acting like a aggressive bitch she was the sweetest girl in the world. I hop in the shower to clear my thoughts and when I finish I brush and curl my hair and wear my orange dress I set up my schedule and wait for the bell to ring I put on a smile but I know that I'm faking it because I don't want to have a breakdown on my first day as the bell rings the girls began to come in.

Alex's POV

My friends and I decided to grab some Starbucks before school it was a 5 minute drive and we had enough time to get back we all had our soccer pants and our track team shirts on and we had our shorts under our pants for our race later.

"Hey did you hear we have a new English teacher.?" Jolene said

"Really a guy or a girl.?" I said

"I don't know but we have English first so we gotta wait and see.? Said Jolene

We all grab our coffee and just chat about our race there were 5 of us Jolene,Perla,Jennifer,Hailey and there's me there's a lot of pressure being the main runner on varsity one false move and the whole world is against you but if you win then you're a major celebrity so far we haven't lost a race I get lost in my thoughts and I feel someone shake me.

"Alex hurry up we're gonna be late! screamed Perla

"It's 7:50 we gotta make it before 8!." screamed Jolene

We all hop in the car and drive to school it was 3 minutes before 8 and we all sprint for our 1st period and when we walk in I see the new English teacher she's gorgeous she looks at me and smiles our eyes lock and I just stand there and I felt someone pull my arm it was Jennifer.

"Dude sit your ass down you've been staring at the new teacher for ages  we're gonna get in trouble." she whispers while laughing.

She keeps smiling at me and I kept blushing and when I smiled back I noticed her blush a little more I think I have a small crush on my English teacher.

Demi's POV

When the bell was about to ring I hear footsteps down the hall and my door open it was 5 girls and one of them caught my eye she looked gorgeous she had light brown hair it was curled and she was on the track team because all of her friends had the same outfit on and the same t shirt she stops at the door and we just lock eyes she's so beautiful I found myself smiling and this smile wasn't fake it was real when she smiles at me her bright white teeth made me blush I kept thinking to myself "I can't be falling for one of my students I don't even know her and she has my heart skipping a beat every time she smiles and she looks so fit.!" I decided to let the class write a personal journal describing themselves and presenting them to the class but first I had to introduce myself so I write my name on the board.

"Hey everyone my name is Ms Lovato and I'm your new English teacher you were probably expecting a old lady with glasses but I'm just the opposite we're gonna have some fun in this class and I hope I can make you laugh but if not that will be awkward and that's pretty much it.

Just hearing myself I sound like a awkward teacher already but when I see her smile at me it makes me feel a lot better as I give them their assignment I sit at my desk behind all of the students I just keep thinking about everything I have a crush on my student on the first day as I kept thinking the sound of my alarm started to go off bringing me back to reality as I get up I ask who would go up first and at first nobody answers then I see the track girls say

"Alex would like to go first."

as they laugh I began to say

"Alright Alex wherever you are would you stand up and talk about what you wrote."

she get's up and I finally knew her name she turns red and punches her friend in the arm and begins to speak.

"Hey as you all know my name is Alexandra Johnson but people call me Alex for short I play a total of 5 sports I play Soccer, Volleyball, Track ,Cross Country and Basketball when I'm not playing sports here I play music and sing I play Piano, Guitar and the Drums I have 4 best friends and their names are Jolene, Perla, Jennifer and Hailey and we all run Track I'm a nice person and if anybody has a problem or seem to feel alone just come find me and I'll be there for you and that's it that's all I wrote."

When she finished all her friends came up and presented and to be honest I was lost I didn't pay attention to anything they were saying after they all were finished Jennifer asked me

"So Ms Lovato who's personal journal did you like I bet it was mine." she said sarcastic

"To be honest I really liked Alex's personal journal entry it seems so down to earth and really sweet."

I looked at Alex and she smiled and winked at me all her friends we're hugging her and kept patting her on the back then someone from the back said.

"Of course it has to be the favorite Alex this and Alex that who the hell cares."

"Umm someone seems to be jealous just shut up Stephanie Alex didn't do anything to you to make you hate her so much." said Jennifer

"Me jealous?? why would I be jealous of a stupid jock who thinks the whole world revolves around her and her smug friends."

I look and I see Alex have her hands covering her face she let's go and her eyes are getting watery

"Stephanie shut your ratchet ass up have you ever get the chance to ever take the time to talk to us instead of being a smug little bitch.!" yelled Jennifer

"Hey both you enough! Stephanie go to the principles office! I won't have you disrupting my class.!" I yelled

"No fair and Jennifer doesn't get in trouble for yelling back at me.!" said Stephanie

"No because she was defending Alex and I will let her off with a warning now go to the principles office now!"

"Ugh! Why does everyone in this school have so much favoritism!" she yelled before slamming the door.

I turn to face Alex and her eyes are still watery her lips are quivering and she grabs her bag and runs out the door her friends run after her and the class just stood silent.