Bad Teacher Part 4-The New Neighbor

Alex's POV

As the door opens my heart pounded and I smiled like a idiot when I realized who it was it was Demi after I just kept staring I was so happy and I realized she was giggling at my reaction and I felt her warm arms hug me tight I almost dropped the plate of cookies we just hugged each other until Demi finally spoke up.

Demi's POV

As I open the door I was surprised at the person standing on my porch it was Alex and she had a plate of cookies at first she looked shocked and surprised then a big white grin appeared on her face I smile and just hug her and she hugs back then after we let go and I asked her

"What are you doing here babe.?" I said with a smirk

"I live two doors down my mom made me bring you these and meet the new neighbors I didn't know it was you that moved down here."

"Really.? Aww tell your mom I said thanks and wow we live close to each other I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other." I smiled and winked at her.

"Yeah we will so I'm guessing you haven't unpacked yet want me to help you when I get home.?" Alex said

"Yeah that'd be great I can't wait and these cookies smell soo good babe and babe one more thing.?"

"Yeah Demi anything what is it.?"

"This."

I grab Alex by her jacket and pull her in my living room and lock the door she lands on the couch and she smiles at me and says

" what was that for.?"

I slowly pull off my shirt and it's just my bare chest I jump on top of Alex and we just start making out of the couch she grabs my breasts and starts to nibble on my neck making me moan

"Oh my god babe that feels so good."

then Alex grabs me and flips me over she's now on top of me she bucks her hips and I moan loudly she was still fully clothed and she starts to massage my breasts and she sucks on one and she massages the other at this point I'm screaming.

"Oh my god keep going.!"

She obeys and she starts sucking on my breasts leaving me small love bites and I grab her by the face and we make out passionately on the couch we stay like that for 5 minutes until her phone vibrated she got a text from Perla saying she was on her way to pick her up in 10 minutes Alex sighed in frustration she wanted to keep going and I didn't blame her I wanted the same thing I hug her from behind and I can feel her smiling I whisper in her ear.

"You know we do live close by each other you can visit anytime you want." I said seductively

"I'll drop by anytime you want babe just give me a call and I'll be right here."

"I'll see you in first period babe and after your practice drop by to help me unpack and I'll give you a little reward after."

"I can't wait and I got something for you too."

"What is it babe." I said with a smile.

"You gotta wait till Friday babe it's a surprise and I'll see you later Perla's outside I hope you like the cookies Demi I'll see you in class."

"Awww okay but I can't wait till then and alright babe I'll see you later and I'll love them take one."

"Thanks I'll see you later."

Before Alex could leave I hug her and she hugs me back and I whisper in her ear

"I Love you."

after a few seconds Alex doesn't respond she looks at me and kisses me hard on the lips and whispers to me.

"I Love you too Demi."

she walks out the door and waves goodbye and get's into Perla's car I close the door and eat a cookie and get ready to leave I smile and I know what to do for our perfect date together.

(Gonna keep it short but hope you guys love it leave some feedback(:)