Bad Teacher Part 3-Coincidence or Fate

Just letting you guys know there's some sexual situations in this part but hope you guys like it and it'll get better soon I promise.

 Alex's POV

After we finished making out she kissed me on the lips and grabbed my phone she put her number in my contacts and I put my number in hers I left home and when I took a shower I couldn't stop thinking about Demi she turned me on so bad. As I finished with my homework I got  a text it was from Demi.

Demi's POV

I can't believe I made out with Alex after the long ride home I kept thinking to myself she's so gorgeous and so beautiful and thinking about our steamy make out session in the classroom made me hot I wanted her right now but she wants us to wait. As I get home I strip down into my sweats and put on my sweater and watched Tv I was looking at my phone I decided to text her.

To:Alex

From:Demi

Hey I was thinking about Friday and I wanted to ask before the movie if we can have dinner at my house before we go.?

after about 5 minutes she replies

To:Demi

From:Alex

Sure! sounds like a plan I  don't have practice on Friday so we can have more time for ourselves I can't wait.

I'm so excited for Friday to come already it was barley Monday so I had 4 days to plan the most perfect date ever I never thought I would ever feel this way about anyone again especially after Jasmine. I haven't spoken to her in over a month she keeps texting me and calling me but I ignore it and move on she broke me she cheated on me, beat me and she always knew how to make me feel insecure about myself. I remember when I came home from work one day and I found her in bed with another girl she gave me the same old speech that it wasn't her fault and that she still loves me but I was done wasting my tears over her I grabbed my stuff and my guitar and walked out on her leaving and moving away now I'm here in L.A in my new home and I've met someone who I love so much. Tomorrow I have Alex for 1st period and I have to substitute a music class for 6 period this whole week so I need my sleep, As I lay in bed all I kept thinking about was Alex and I couldn't help but smile I fell asleep knowing that tomorrow I'll be seeing the girl I love Alex.

Alex's POV

As I woke up in the morning I showered and put on my clothes and my letterman jacket and walked out the door saying bye to my parents and waiting for Perla to pick me up as I was waiting my mom came outside and told me that we have a new neighbor that lived 2 doors down from us and my mom wanted me to go over and introduce myself to them.

"Sweetie while you're waiting for your friend why don't you go say hi to the new neighbor and give them these plates of cookies."

"Mom do I really have to I mean Perla is on her...." Before I can finish my sentence she cut me off

"No buts march your butt off over there or else you won't go out on Friday with your friends."

Great I have to go and meet these new neighbors as I'm walking down the street I listen to Say Something by A Great Big World when I hear the song I smile because that's the song Demi and I sang together as I walk up the porch I knock on the door staring at the plate of cookies then I hear the door locks opening.

Demi's POV

I wake up on and look at my phone it was 6:20 I stretch and plug my ipod into my speakers and listened to some music in the shower as the hot water hit my skin I thought about Alex again she's been stuck on my mind ever since I first saw her I felt myself get turned on I needed her here I wanted to feel her abs and her soft lips against mine. I slowly started to rub my breasts and I rubbed my stomach and I reached for the oil and I rubbed on my skin I felt myself get more and more turned on I rubbed my hand around my clit and I began to finger myself I kept thinking about Alex kissing me and fingering me. I began to speed up then I used two fingers then 3 I felt myself getting closer and closer I kept moaning Alex's name "oh..Ohh my god!." I began to feel a rush and before I knew it I felt myself come I screamed in pleasure "Alex! Oh My God....ohhhh!" after I caught my breath I got up from the shower floor and got out getting dressed for today as my hair was drying I turned on the Tv and decided to eat a apple since I haven't unpacked anything yet and it's been 2 weeks since I've moved here as I'm sitting on the counter the doorbell rings I wonder who that could be.?

(Hey guys I'm gonna keep this short but I hope you guys like it and leave some feedback(:)