Bad Teacher Part 13- Welcome Back

Demi's POV

I had tears in my eyes when Alex told me about Marley I know exactly what she felt I lost my best friend when I was 13 he was my world he was the only one who knew I was lesbian and he never judged me about it he always respected me and protected me from hate.

"When I was growing up in Texas I had a friend who past away when I was 13 his name was Trenton we grew up together. He would protect me from bullies and he got hate for it but he didn't care his friends respected him for doing it he would walk me home and he cared so much for me like if I was apart of his family one day I was talking to him on the phone and it was just a normal day for us we would talk about music and tv shows movies stuff like that even though he lived right across the street from me he seemed happy like usual even when people would bully him and I he still had a smile on his face. The next day I waited for him by our favorite park under the tree, we would always wait for each other under our favorite tree I remember he carved Demi and Trenton Best friends Forever 2/14/99 but that day he didn't show up so I walked to school alone. I went to class and all his friends were there I went up to them and said "Hey have you guys seen Trenton.?" he looks at me worried and says "No we haven't we were gonna ask you the same question." then my best friend Marissa comes up to me worried and says "Nobody's seen Trenton or heard of him maybe he's sick or something." "I think he is but I talked to him last night he seemed fine." After school I walked home and when I reached my neighborhood there were paramedics and police officers there and I saw my mom crying she saw me and I ran to her "Mom why are the paramedics here in front of Trenton's house is he okay I want to see him." she looks at me and says "Demi um Trenton had a accident and he um-." she began sobbing and I was crying already but when she was about to speak Trenton came out in a stretcher and I ran to him and held his hand but he didn't hold it back he wasn't moving I said to him 'Trenton please wake up you're my best friend remember you always told me that and I felt the same way I love you you're like a big brother to me please don't leave me you're my Nightingale you're my world you kept me alive when I wanted to give up please." I was sobbing and the paramedics pulled him away from me and one of the paramedics came up to me and said "Sweetie can you bring you're mom over here please." my mom walks up to him and he tells her something and she begins to sob. Dallas my sister and my sister Maddie came running towards me Eddie my step dad went with my mom and they began to sob, my sister and I made a circle and prayed and my mom came up to us and said "Girls um Trenton h-he's...gone he's in heaven now." I remember seeing my sisters crying and I remember saying "You're lying he's not dead he's not dead No!." I ran to my room and I shut the door I looked at a picture we had taken together I cried all night and that was the first night I cut myself the pain was too much but now he's my guardian angel."

"Demi he's watching over you and protecting you I bet right now he's up there with Marley watching over the both of us."

"Thanks Alex and yeah he is I loved him so much and after all these years I still miss him and when you told me your story about Marley I can tell you and Hailey still miss her."

"Yeah we do October 20th was when we lost Marley it was hard but she's in heaven now."

"Wait what did you say.?" I said

"October 20th 2005 I was almost 11 why.?" Alex said

I couldn't believe it we went through a lot together but this was different we lost our best friends on the exact same day.

"That's the day I lost my best friend."

We hug each other and cried together I felt that we grew stronger our bond now became unbreakable knowing that we know exactly how we felt and what we've been through made us feel like we can get through anything.