Change of plans (2)

Gabby arrived at my house at 4:30. She brought her straightener, curling iron, a few different dresses, and three different pairs of shoes. "Whoa, what's with all the stuff?" I asked when she arrived.

"You said you wanted to look sexy." She told me. "So I brought some stuff."

I shrugged and led Gabby up to my room. We goofed off for about an hour then started getting ready.

"Which one are you wearing, Evelyn?" Gabby asked refering to the dresses.

"None." I replied. "I'm wearing jeans and a tank top."

Gabby rolled her eyes. "Come on, I'm wearing a dress. You should too."

"No." I refused. "I'll show you what I'm wearing, hold on." I walked into my bathroom, slid on my super-skinny dark wash skinny jeans and black, skin tight tank top then walked out and showed Gabby.

She studied me for a while.

I turned around and smiled. "So...?"

"Get a new bra on." She said. "And wear some nice underwear." Gabby smiled. "Other than that, you look good!"

I looked at her confused. "New bra and underwear? Why?"

She gave me a look. "Ryan..."

"Oh..." I said, finally catching on. "Got it!" I laughed then went to my dresser. Gabby followed me and peeked over my shoulder. She pointed to my Victoria's Secret black lace push-up bra I've never worn. I shook my head. "No, thank you."

"Yes!" She yelled. "Do you want Ryan to like you or love you?"

I mentally sighed and rolled my eyes. I picked up the bra, went into my bathroom, put it on and then put my tank top on over it . Surprisingly, my boobs looked different. I came out and Gabby gasped. "Dude, I didn't know your boobs were that big!" She exclaimed.

I started laughing. "Honestly, I didn't either."

Gabby threw some underwear at me. They were black and lacey too. "You went through my underwear drawer?!" I shouted.

"We're best friends, we can do stuff like that." She answered.

I giggled.

"Go!" She pointed to the bathroom.

I obeyed and chaged into the new underwear. I put my skinny jeans on again and came out. "What about my hair?" I asked. "And what are you wearing?"

"This red dress." Gabby held up a strapless red dress. She jumped up, ran into my bathroom, changed quickly and came out again. "Good?"

"You look fantastic!" I exclaimed.

Gabby smiled at me. "I don't look as good as you, but thanks."

I smiled and thanked her.

"We're straightening your hair." She said.

"And what if I say no?" I shot back sarcastically.

Gabby shrugged. "I'll hold you against your will." We laughed. "Now come on!"

We went into my bathroom again and Gabby started straightening my hair. Her hair was already straight so she decided to curl her's for the party.

Once we were all ready, we admired ourselves in my full-length mirror.

"We look hot." I said.

"No, you look hot!" Gabby exclaimed. "I always dress like this for parties so guys don't hit on my anymore."

I laughed. "OK, you better get going. It's almost seven. Ryan's going to be here!"

Gabby gave me a quick hug and then ran out of my house. I waited in the living room for Ryan to show. He pulled into my driveway at exactly seven. I checked myself in the living room mirror then walked outside. Ryan smiled in the driver's seat of his truck. I got in the other side.

"Hey, Evelyn, you look sexy!" He exclaimed.

I smiled. "You look pretty hot yourself."

Ryan backed out of the driveway and stared heading toward's Chris's house.

"So is this your first party?" He asked. "I only ask that because I've never seen you at one before."

"Yeah, it is." I admitted. "I wasn't too sure about it at first but you talked me into it."

Ryan smiled at me. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yes." I nodded. "I take it you go to parties a lot?"

He shrugged. "Chris is my best friend so I'm kind of obligated to go."

I giggled as we pulled up to the party. There were already tons of people there. I spotted Gabby's car and smiled to myself.

I got out of Ryan's truck and we walked into the house together. Immediately, some random dude handed me a cup with some beer in it. Ryan was given a cup too and was already chugging it down. I thought to myself why not and started sipping it. Boy, that was pretty good. I got myself another and Ryan did too. We found Chris and Gabby and started dancing and talking and drinking more. I lost count after I gulped down six cups. I started getting wobble-y and sat on Ryan's lap. We were both wasted and started making out. Before I knew it, Ryan was dragging me upstairs to Chris's extra bedroom. He was kissing my neck and we laid down on the bed.

"Ryan..." I muttered. "Ryan..."

He stopped for a moment and looked me in the eyes. "Do you want to?"

I was drunk and it honestly didn't matter if I said yes or no at that point. Ryan was set on having sex so I went ahead and said yes. We took off each other's clothes and continued making out. Then, he went for it. It happened.