Change of plans (4)

I got home a few minutes later. Thankfully, my dad wasn't home from work yet. I showered for a half hour and then got dressed. I didn't feel good so I just threw on some comfortable shorts and a big t-shirt. I went into the kitchen to get some water when dad came in. "Hey, Dad." I said. "You're home late."

"Yeah, I had to go to the store before I came home." He said putting a Target bag on the kitchen counter. "Where were you last night?"

"Gabby's house." I lied. "I texted you but you never replied. Did you get it?"

Dad shook his head. "No."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you." I said smiling. "Are you ok?"

He shrugged. "The night shift makes me loopy." Dad let out a chuckle. "Are you ok?"

I nodded. "Fine. I think I'm just going to hang around the house today. I don't feel like going out. My stomach hurts a little bit."

"OK." Dad agreed. "I'm going to bed. See you later, muffin." He kissed my head then went down the hall. I heard his bedrooom door close.

I took a deep breath then drank my water. I ran to my room and got my phone. I called Gabby.

"H-hello?" She answered after about six rings. "Evelyn?"

"Gabby!"  I exclaimed into the phone. "Where are you and what are you doing?"

She took a minute to reply. "I-I'm with, uh, Chris... at his house. W-why?"

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"Spill." Gabby replied.

I swallowed. "Ryan and I had sex last night. I woke up naked in bed with him in Chris's guest room this morning. I'm home now, but that's not the point."

"Oh-Em-Gee!" Gabby squeeked. "You go, Evie!" She paused. "Was he any good?"

I was quiet.

"You know, like, in bed?" Gabby clarified.

"Gabby!" I yelled. "Stop!" I giggled. "Why are you still at Chris's house?"

She was silent.

I groaned. "Gabby, you didn't, did you?"

"What?" She asked. "I was drunk and so was he. We both wanted a good time. He's Mr. Party and I'm Miss Party. We went to his room last night at I don't know what time and... you know... things happened."

I laughed.

"And we had fun so he told me to stay." Gabby finished. "We're just kind of sitting here now."

There was a pause in our conversation.

"I should have never come to that party, Gab." I said sadly.

"Why?" She asked.

I started whispering. "I feel dirty." I paused. "Ryan and I did it then we left in the morning like nothing happened. Plus, I'm hungover and have a horrible headache. My stomach hurts and I don't feel normal."

"Oh suck it up, Evelyn!" Gabby shouted into the phone. "Get over it!"

"Well, I'm going to go take a nap." I sighed. "Bye."

"Later, bitch." Gabby hung up.

I walked to my room, threw my phone on my desk, closed my door, and took my nap.