Change of plans (3)

All of a sudden, I woke up naked and in a strange place. I had an urge to vomitt and ran to the bathroom right across from the bed. Ryan sat up in bed. "Whoa... Evelyn? W-what happened last night?"

I wiped my mouth and came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. "You don't remember?" I asked. "Me neither."

"I think we had sex." Ryan said as he streched his arms.

"Oh... Oh, yeah, we did." I started vaguely remembering the night's events. Then I snapped out of it and scrambled to get my clothes. I disappeared into the bathroom and struggled to put them on. My head was pounding and I felt sick again. Ugh, too much alcohol. I peeked my head out of the bathroom and looked at Ryan. "Can I borrow a shirt from Chris, if that's ok?"

Ryan nodded. "Sure." He threw his clothes on, went down the hall for a moment, and re-appeared with a plain t-shirt for me.

I slid it over my head and thanked Ryan.

He smiled at me. "You were great last night."

"It was my first time." I admitted.

Ryan's smiled grew. "Don't worry, it's ok. There's a first for everything."

I laughed. "Thanks, I think." I paused a moment to admire Ryan. "I should go." I snapped out of it. "My dad is probably wondering where I'm at."

"OK, well, I had a great time with you, Evelyn." He said as a farewell. "Maybe we can do this again?"

"Maybe." I said hopefully. Then I ran downstairs and started walking home.