Chapter 1

Taehyung

To say it was a shitty day would be an understatement. Yet again, when do I ever say it's not a shitty day? I used to be happy once. That was before I lost my family. Now I have no one, I shelter myself away. I guess you can say I'm scared. I'm scared of getting attached to something only to have it vanish within my grasp. Luckily, my parents left me all of their money. Yes we were quite wealthy but what is money anyway? I spent some of it making sure they were burried like royalty. I don't go out wasting it either, or atleast I try not to. I managed to take care of myself and throughout the years I've gotten distant. Who can blame me though? Sometimes, I wish I could disappear. No one cares if I die so I might as well. I've lost all hope and faith in everything. Don't get me started on-

Ring.

Why the hell is someone at my door?

I groan as I get up. I trudged toward the door and as soon as I opened it, I had to gaze down at someone. A short man, compared to me.

"What?" I spat out venomously, causing the boy to shrink back slightly.

"H-Hello sir, I uh, I was just-" "Spit it out!"

"I need your help." The male pleaded, causing me to chuckle darkly.

"With what?"

It was rare that I ever had visitors. Why would I want to help a stranger? The boy looked around nervously before pushing his way in, pushing me aside.

"Hey-" "Please. He's coming. Soon he'll arrive and you will know. But then the dark one's will come. You are a prized posession, please choose wisely." My brows furrowed in confusion.

I didn't know just who this man was but what I did know was that he was a stranger, talking strangely, in my home. I would be scared but I've dealt with many things. My parents that passed made me learn how to defend myself at a young age. Since we were quite wealthy I was able to gain top knowledge on self defence.

"What are you talking about?" The young man began wincing as he leaned back against the wall. I was beyond confused but I figured it was best to hear him out and figure out a plan to get him out of my house.

"My name's Park Jimin. I get t-these visions, they won't stop. They tell me to share the message. I have to share the message or else.."

I stepped back a little, this kid could be some nut case for all I know. Although he freaks me out, he got me intrigued. Plus, I still needed a plan to get him out of my house without causing any damage. He could be a serial killer, or the man I gave a small tip to. In my defense he wasn't a good server, he didn't deserve more than what I gave him.

"What's the message?" I questioned to play along. Jimin just gazed up at me.

"Don't let the darkness in." I was stunned at his words but before I could ask who the darkness was, he sprinted out the door.

"Hey! Wait! Stop!" I chased after him. I wanted him out of my house but I also wanted to know just what he was on about. Was he threatening me?

"Get back here! What do you mean?! Ji- Umpf!" I gripped my left side as I was bumped into. I glared at the figure before easing up a little. He was gorgeous. He seemed to have an angelic glow but I snapped back to reality to see if Jimin was still near. When I saw he had disappeared I groaned. Now how will I ever know what he meant? As my gaze fell to the path Jimin last took before I was bumped, I quickly threw a glare at the being who caused this.

"Next time, watch where you're going." I stated coldly and walked back to my doorstep. I didn't chase Jimin too far away so it was a short distance to walk. I slammed the door after I stepped inside.

What did Jimin mean?