Chapter 4

Hoseok

"W-who are you?!" The smaller boy shouted as he swiftly threw his lamp at me, or tried to atleast. I dodged each object he threw and still held a wide smile on my face. He truly was the cutest being ever. This has got to stop though. When he threw a book, I caught it with my right hand easily. I sighed as I read the cover.

"To Kill A Mockingbird? I loved this book, be careful with it." I smirked at him and set it down on the last standing table. I glanced around the place before meeting his gaze.

"Like I said, I'm not here to hurt you. Which leaves me confused as to why you would make such a mess whilst having the knowledge that I wasn't an intruder..." The smaller male shrunk back again and I couldn't help but frown slightly.

"You don't need to be sc-" "What is it that you want?"

I bit my tongue, I very much disliked being interrupted but I'll let it slide with him.

"Jimin, you are a very special being. Do you realize that?" He swallowed hard before whispering out an almost inaudible response.

"H-how so?"

I slowly stepped forward, making my way towards him. With the length of my strides I was face-to-face with him in mere seconds.

"You can recieve and deliver messages from the parallel sides. You're a messenger. Unfortunately you don't realize you're sending messages for the wrong side."

"I don't recall playing for a side. The last thing I want to do is cause trouble..." Jimin frowned.

"Don't worry. We'll fix it now before it does indeed become trouble, yeah?" Jimin nodded quickly, still shrunk back. I lifted his chin up and gave a friendly smile. "Make sure Taehyung chooses my side."

"A-and what side are you on?"

"The dark one."