Epilogue

Despite the negative antics of Jimin, the others still decided to bury his remains in the castle's garden. Hoseok mainly mourned, how couldn't he? What they had was real and although it wasn't under good circumstances, it was still there. Yoongi didn't protest, knowing how much this meant to his now boyfriend, Hoseok. Taehyung also mourned but not as deeply. Jungkook still felt guilty for killing him but Taehyung was always there to remind him that it was the only choice. That Jimin brought this upon himself. Seokjin and Namjoon kept their heads high, knowing their strength is what the others needed to keep on going.

The two realms formed an agreement, the demons and angels no longer held grudges against each other. New rules were set, the demons could not mess around evily with the humans and the angels could not interfere when a demon takes a dark soul. Taehyung became the second highest rank of the underworld. He had to hold responsibilities like his father but everyone adored him, so it was not as hard as expected. Jungkook was still Seokjin's right hand, and it seemed the only struggle the two couples had was seeing one another. Namjoon and Taehyung had to take care of business in Hell whilst Seokjin and Jungkook took care of matters in Heaven. It was indeed a struggle, but each of them managed.

The borderline was broken, each realm was at peace with one another. The rulers were together once again, hand in hand, ready for any issues they have to face.