Chapter 7

Hoseok

"Well done, babyboy." I twirled the pocket knife on the table I was sitting at.

"H-Hoseok... That man was there again."

I swiftly stopped the motion of the pocket knife and focused my gaze on the smol being.

"What man, sweetheart?"

He made an audible gulp before responding in a hushed tone "I think his name is Kook- J-" "Jungkook."

He raised his head and looked at me "Yeah... Do you know him?" His question caused me to chuckle and I couldn't help but grin at the younger one.

"He's the right hand man, the one everybody loves. He works for the light side. He's been taking my sides cases for years. He doesn't know how to keep his scruffy hands off things he doesn't own!"

Jimin shrunk back and hesitated before speaking again "Hoseok, I have a feeling that Taehyung and this Jungkook guy will grow incredibly close."

"Then stop it. Try to befriend Taehyung and get him to trust you." I paused and stood up "Come with me."

Jimin furrowed his brows before asking, "Why? Where are we going?" It was quite clear that he didn't fully trust me, which is understandable. It was also clear that he was only following my wishes because he was scared of me. I'm not trying to complain but there's a little hope inside of me pleading for Jimin to do the things I ask because he likes me. Yes. I have grown entirely fond of the boy, but I wish he could say the same for me.

"You're going to meet my boss."

And with one last glance I opened up the portal and dragged him along with me abroad the journey to the dark side.

-

Jimin seemed to tremble and shiver as our footsteps echoed throughout the massive halls. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and noticed a light shade of pink tint his cheeks

"Don't worry, Namjoon will love you."

"Who's Namjoon?" He asked with a tilt of his head

"He's the ruler of the dark side, or hell. The humans refer to him as Satan or Lucifer. But in truth, his name is Namjoon. He isn't what everyone makes him out to be, he is very misunderstood."

Jimin seemed to have comprehended my main points before gazing at the large doors ahead. I gave him a smile of reassurance and knocked a few times before permission was granted to enter.

"Namjoon!"

The male groaned and looked up from his paperwork "Hoseok I don't ha- Oh my, who is this little one?"

When Namjoon shifted his eyes to Jimin, Jimin shuffled behind me and grasped my arm, peeking out from behind like the cute boy he is.

"Namjoon, I'd like you to meet Park Jimin." I turned around slightly "Jimin, say hello to my boss, Namjoon."

Jimin bowed before sheepishly greeting my boss. Namjoon chuckled and smiled, letting his dimples show as to not intimidate Jimin.

"He's going to help us win Taehyung." That caught Namjoon's full attention right away

"How?"

"He has the ability to connect with both demensions. He's a messenger, sir. But he hasn't been claimed by anyone so I think we should take him in as our own."

Namjoon connected his hands together on his desk, nodding along and debating whether or not to officially claim Jimin.

"Jimin, you wouldn't betray us, correct?"

Namjoon and I both looked at the younger and waited for his response that quickly came

"Of course not, sir!" With a final nod, Namjoon stood up and held out his hand for Jimin to shake.

"As long as you remain a loyal messenger for my side, you will be granted protection from my people. Welcome to the dark side, Park Jimin."