Chapter 11

Taehyung

Taehyung

"You lying demon angel!" I shouted, throwing a lamp at him. "You decieving piece of shit!" I had grabbed a different item, a vase, to throw at him. "You filthy, no good, vermon!" I went to chuck a plate at him but he caught my wrist and huffed.

"Those are not kind words. What upset you?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Cut the shit! I know your devious plans! I know what you're trying to do!" I screamed out, wriggling my way out of his grip.

"Speaking kindly would've done well, but may I ask, what little demon did you decide to put your trust in?" Jungkook's brows furrowed cutely before a pout painted his face.

"None of your fucking business. Now leave and never come back." I gritted through my teeth.

"Taehyung, I showed you Heaven. Isn't that what you want?" I growled lowly and shoved Jungkook out of my house.

"Rot in heaven." I slammed the door shut and huffed.

Rot in heaven? What kind of threat was that? I was so furious at everything at this moment I could care less about how weak my statement was. I was pulled out of my thoughts as my doorbell rang. I trudged over and swung my door open.

"Ready?"

"Of course."

I slipped on my converse before following the smaller being into a portal. Once we reached the other side I gaped. The dark granite sending chills down my spine.

"Not what you imagined Hell to be like, huh?" Jimin giggled softly, causing a faint smile to appear on my face.

"Not at all..." I mumbled and began following Jimin through dark halls, weaving my way around.

The silence was calming, all that was heard were our footsteps against the dark floors. Just ahead there was a set of large doors made of black stone. I assumed this was our destination. After finally putting my trust in Jimin, he offered to guide me to hell and meet the ruler of the underworld. It was quite scary to think of but I wanted to see if Hell was truly misinterpreted.

"He seems scary at first but trust me, he is very kind."

I nodded at Jimin. If he could handle this, I most definitely can. Not to be conceited, but Jimin isn't as tough as me. He's small and fragile, weak on the interior as well. At the end of the day I don't see him being anything else.
Jimin neared the doors and kept walking, I almost shouted at him, telling him to stop before he ran into the doors. But to my amazement the doors opened and Jimin swiftly entered. I followed quickly, shock spread throughout me.

"Taehyung." A rough voice stated, sitting on a large chair behind a desk. I gulped before bowing with a firm nod.

"Amazing, I'm glad you decided to visit. Most wouldn't, afraid of what my land is like." The tall male frowned, making a ping of hurt set in myself.

People are so quick to judge hell, not really knowing what it's truly like.

"Don't pity me, I do quite alright with the judgemental souls." He chuckled. "Go ahead and take a seat, we can discuss your questions."

"Can I ask your name?" My informalities made him chuckle before responding calmly.

"Surprised you didn't immediately call me Lucifer, or Hades, or even Satan. My true name is Namjoon."

"I learned from experience that it's not good to assume things."

"What a great mindset, my boy." Namjoon smiled, a set of dimples appearing. For some unknown reason this relaxed me.

Maybe hell isn't so bad after all.