Chapter 15

Seokjin

"You can't just erase his memory, Namjoon." I frowned, running my fingers through his silk hair.

Namjoon sighed heavily before placing his head into the crook of my neck. He had just gotten back from finding Jimin. He didn't want to go into detail but said he was requested to leave while Hoseok settled with the issue at hand.

"They both are my wings, I can't just chop one off. I wouldn't function well."

Namjoon's analogy caused me to chuckle before kissing his forehead.

"I don't know how no one noticed. Yoongi's eyes rested on Hoseok far too long for it to be less than pure love and admiration. They were always meant to be together, remember?"

Namjoon tilted his head up and inhaled sharply.

"But kidnapping Jimin is too far. Hoseok has already chosen who he wants."

"Namjoon it's not that simple-"

"Do you know what Yoongi told me before Hoseok dismissed me?"

I shook my head no and waited for an answer, which I recieved moments after.

"He said something wasn't right with Jimin. Almost as if Jimin weren't actually who he says he is. He kept going on and on about how Jimin is targeting things he loves. I'm going to have to look into it because Jimin is innocent."

"Are you sure about that?" I whispered, my own curiosity getting the better of me.

Namjoon furrowed his brows in deep thought.

"Jimin came from no where, has the ability to be a messenger, managed to get heartless Hoseok to fall in love with him almost immediately, won Taehyung over with a simple act, and got you to trust him at first sight. He's accomplished all this with no efforts. If he can win Taehyung over with an act to get him to have gone to the dark side, what else can he pretend to be?"

I knew I was onto something. Jimin was suspicious but no one ever questioned him because he was innocent and seemingly small and weak. Yet something was off about him.

"That's why no one claimed him as a messenger. I did it so foolishly!" Namjoon huffed.

"The real question is, why is Jimin targeting Yoongi specifically?"

The question had both of us encompass ourselves into our thoughts. Yoongi is grumpy and impudent but overall he hasn't gotten himself into trouble with anyone. In the end, this is really upsetting on Hoseok's side. Here he thought Jimin was someone who got him to love again, but ended up only being a pawn in Jimin's game.

"We have to go back." Namjoon commanded.

"Why?"

"If Jimin really isn't who he says he is then we better make sure Hoseok and Yoongi are alright. There's a problem though..."

I raised my brows and inched him to continue.

"Yoongi has him on mortal land. We can only travel there so many times..."

He was right. We couldn't be in the mortal realm for long, it weakened us. The Earth absorbed our power so quickly which is why we created angels and demons. So we'd have someone else to go ahead and do what needs to be done without it harming us.

"I'll go."

Namjoon and I quickly turned to see Taehyung nibbling his bottom lip and shuffling uncomfortably. At this I quickly stood up and pulled him into my arms.

"No. we won't send you into a situation we ourselves don't even understand. Right, Namjoon?" I turned and looked at him and he winced.

"He's old enough to make his own decisions, if he's offering to go and take care of things we should trust him."

I scowled, gripping Taehyung tighter. "You are not sending our son back there. This isn't his fight to battle."

Namjoon was clearly irritated when he stood up and walked closer.

"He's my creation. If I allow him to go, he may.
If I allow him to do something, he may. You have no right to interfere. I allowed you to help parent but at the end of the day he is still mine." Namjoon growled, Taehyung gripped me tight as I nodded shakily.

It was as if the past were repeating itself. Except this time I wasn't going to argue. Especially when he had a valid point.

"Father, I won't go. I don't want Seokjin upset." Taehyung smiled at me for assurance and I gave a gentle one. Pleased that he has taken my feelings into consideration.

"You said you were going, therefore you are fucking going! Understood?" Namjoon barked at Taehyung.

"Don't raise your voice at him." I seethed. Before Namjoon could spit a comment back I yanked Taehyung out of his office. I ducked down when I sensed a book being thrown at me. I turned around in shock and looked at a furious Namjoon.

"Go back to your room, your Father and I need to chat."

Taehyung reluctantly nodded and hesitated before running back to his room, leaving only an angry Namjoon alone with me.

"Get back in my office now." Namjoon demanded and I faltered before walking towards him. When I got close he pulled my arm and lifted my chin. Our eyes locked which caused me to nibble on my bottom lip.

"I don't like getting angry with you, I'm sorry."

"You're always forgiven." I smiled gently and placed a kiss on his lips.

Namjoon was still the hothead that scared off everyone but I could handle it. Because good always beats evil, 2 to 1.