Chapter 16

Hoseok

I didn't know what to do, or what to say. I was so close to strangling Yoongi but something inside of me stopped myself from doing so. Deep down I knew he was onto something, yet I was hurt. Why couldn't he just be happy for me?

"Hoseok..." Jimin whispered out, my eyes glared in his direction as Yoongi was kneeling in front of me, tears streaming down his face.

At that moment, I knew. I knew Yoongi wasn't making this up. He never cried. He never expressed his emotions.

"Just fucking admit it already." I spat at Jimin, his innocence was quickly replaced with an impudent attitude. My heart sunk, I hoped Yoongi must've misunderstood something but no.

"Aw, is the heartless demon upset?" Jimin cooed.

In a split second he ripped out of the restraints and I quickly grabbed Yoongi. Standing in front of him, I glared.

"Ya know, we could've been together. You could've became a part of my plan, but Yoongi over there had to ruin it for us." Jimin sarcastically frowned and stepped closer.

"Yoongi took my place. It should've been me. I should've been the one who was Namjoon's close friend. The one who grew close to you. But no. He had to come in, replace me, and you all forgot about me."

"You must not of been someone of importance if no one remembers you."

Jimin glared, shock spread across his features. Before I knew it, he angrily marched over and my world turned black.

"Hobi! Stop!" Jimin ran after me, giggling as blood stained his jacket. "You can't have all the fun."

I laughed and ruffled his hair, "Sorry, kiddo."

Jimin pouted at the nickname but nonetheless ripped apart the now lifeless body.

"His soul was a marvelous capture, must I say." I stood up, dusting off my trousers. Jimin stood up as well and glued himself to my side as I let my arm dangle around his shoulder.

"Most certainly was."

We had teleported back to the underworld. Namjoon had called us back to his office, he wanted us to meet a demon he had promoted. They were friends for a while but his friend didn't want any labels so I guess that's why he didn't take the offer I was given. The title of being Namjoon's right hand, servent, closest friend, and the highest ranking demon one can get. Namjoon was the top rank obviously but being his right hand was something not many got to experience.