Chapter 18

Hoseok

I slammed my fist down onto Namjoon's desk. Seokjin and Taehyung winced but Namjoon kept his composure.

"What do you mean you can't reach his location?! You're Lucifer for Hell's sake!"

Yoongi needed us and we had no way of getting to him. We all felt hopeless, especially when we know that Yoongi would go out of his way for us. He didn't deserve this, which is why I blame myself. If I would've payed attention to Yoongi's feelings I wouldn't have fallen into Jimin's trap. I wouldn't have hurt Yoongi.

"Hoseok... The mortal realm weakens us. We can't blindly send you nor Taehyung into battle against Jimin either. We don't know what he's capable of." Seokjin intervened gently.

"Bullshit! Do you expect me to sit on my ass and only hope Yoongi survives?!" I shouted while pulling at my hair and gritting my teeth.

"Yoongi's my strongest Demon. If he got captured then Jimin must be quite powerful." Namjoon grumbled, obviously not pleased that the opponent has the upper hand. All because Jimin decided to take this into the mortal realm. It was smart of him yet it was so cruel. I felt stuck. I opened my heart to some power hungry scum and now I'm about to lose the one person who'd do anything to keep me safe.

"I've failed you, Yoongi." My voice cracked and tears filled my eyes.

"We'll find him, Hoseok. We will." Taehyung gave a soft smile which made me feel slightly better.

Seokjin sighed and paced around the room, his actions made something click inside my head.

"Seokjin. Where's that puppy of yours?" He didn't understand who I was talking about so I clarified.

"Jungkook. Where's he at? He's the only one who can compare in strength."

Seokjin faltered and hesitated before speaking, "He's probably been busy running my realm. I'm an idiot, I left all my duties to him. He's probably so tired right now..."

I ignored his rambling and fiddled with my fingers.

"Something tells me he's taking care of our issue."

We all looked at Taehyung, who was blanking out. His gaze was on the black sword behind Namjoon, embroidered in ruby stones. My eyebrows furrowed along with Namjoon's, Seokjin smiled when I looked back. He obviously understood but I was still lost.

What did the sword mean?