Chapter 9

Seokjin

Seokjin

"He blocked me out, sir." Jungkook stated, causing me to slam my fists against my desk.

"Pardon my fit, Jungkook." I tried to calm down but no sign of peace would come since I knew who messed with Taehyung.

"All is well, sir. What must I do now?" A soft chuckle rang as I stood up.

"For starters, you can stop calling me that. Speak casually with me, Jungkook. Must I always remind you?" Jungkook bowed with an apology.

"If you'll excuse me, I have some business to take care of. We will resolve this small problem, don't fret. You are released." After a wave of my hand, he exited my office. With a deep heavy sigh I opened up a portal and walked into it, leading me towards the other side.

-

"Took you long enough."

My jaw tightened at the familiar voice. I sharply turned around, anger filling my once soft orbs.

"You. I told you to back away! Why must you cause trouble for me? Why do you insist on having this man? I warned yo-" "Indeed you did warn me, but what harm can an angel like you do?"

Namjoon grinned and chuckled lowly, my heart raced at the sight and sound.

"Angel, if anything, I think you're the one who was warned to back off. It's not easy taking something that isn't yours. Now tell me, why do you insist on having Taehyung choose your side?"

"I believe that's none of your business." I frowned. Namjoon walked closer towards me, causing me to freeze on spot.

"If you won't let me know your intentions," he leaned in and whispered in my ear "stop asking what mine are."

I gulped deeply, meeting his current gaze. Our eyes locked, I spared a glance at how close his lips were to mine.

"If you're expecting a kiss, dream on. If you want one so bad then just back down." Namjoon smirked.

"I will not. Our lips will never touch again. Our hearts will never beat for each othe-"

"There's where you're wrong, Seokjin. One day, we will be together again. But for that to happen, you must let me have Taehyung." Namjoon caressed my face, speaking gently.

"What are you planning, Joonie?" I spoke in a soft tone, eyes meeting his passionate ones. He laid a slow peck on my forehead before answering, my eyes fluttering shut.

"If you wish not to tell me your intentions, I wish not to tell you mine."