Chapter 20

Taehyung

"You're beautiful." I whispered, the words slipped out which made me blush and go back to washing him.

"Thank you, I could say the same to you." Jungkook lightly chuckled before clicking the drain on. A blush crept onto my fast while I quickly gave him a towel. I walked into my joint bedroom, leading him towards the clothes I layed out prior to his bath. It was nothing too fancy but I'm sure Jungkook will make it look nicer than the most valuable gem. When he put the clothes on I looked at him. I finally took in how ethereal he looked in the white button up. His hair was still wet but it only brought forth more beauty amongst his features. He stepped closer.

"You weren't hurt, right?" I shook my head quickly. He hummed in response and before I knew it my lips were on his soft ones.

I couldn't resist or hold myself back any longer. It took both him and I by surprise but we soon melted into the kiss. It felt right, as if my life were officially complete and filled. He pulled away slowly, smiling before leading me down to the dining room. Yoongi grinned at Jungkook and I's intertwined hands and I immediately felt heat rise into my cheeks.

"I believe we left off with the confusion of Yoongi and Jungkook being brothers." Namjoon stated, his own hand resting on top of Seokjin's.

"It's a boring story, let's move on from it." Yoongi waved his fork around as he looked down at his plate whilst chewing. Everyone chuckled with a nod then began to banter about other topics.

I sent a glance over at Jungkook, he only smirked and nodded towards Namjoon and Seokjin. My smile grew wider once I saw how affectionate they were being towards each other. Who would have thought that the leader of Heaven and ruler of Hell would be so in love with each other? My heart swelled at the thought of actually having a family. A complete family, not having to worry about the struggles of society on the Earth plane. For once in my life I felt content and pleased where I am. Here I was surrounded by a goofy Hoseok and sarcastically pleasing Yoongi. A Father who loves me dearly and another Father who is so kind. Lastly, I had Jungkook. There needn't be official titles or dates because we both knew what our feelings are. I knew I could rely on him for anything and everything. Although my heart ached for Jimin, I knew what Jungkook did was the right decision. Jimin only wanted power and obviously Hoseok. But something inside of me tells me he only wanted to be wanted. Maybe if he were lucky enough to get a second chance with family like me he would have turned out to be a different person. If he had that chance he wouldn't be gone. He would still be here, probably having a smile brighter than the Sun. I'm the son of Satan, why am I feeling pity for him?

"You alive, sweetheart?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of my face as I blinked back to reality. I looked around to see that Jungkook and I were alone, the dining table barren and desolate.

"Let's go to bed, we both had a long day." I yawned before opening my arms for Jungkook to carry me up to my room. He did so with no complaints, only a wide grin and adoring smile.

I could get use to this.