Chapter 5

Seokjin

I furiously barged into Namjoon's office with an unpleasant look upon my face.

"What did you do?!" I seethed, well tried to.

"Well, well, well. My little angel has got their knickers in a twist." Namjoon chuckled and looked up from his desk. My anger filled eyes met his playful ones.

"Do you think this is some joke? Some sick game?" I stepped forward.

"Yes and yes." He grinned, satisfied with my hateful reaction.

"Namjoon, you don't get it! Taehyung needs to come to my side. He has family waiting. The last thing he needs is some pit of hell to live in the rest of his life until he reincarnates!" My voice rose with aggressiveness.

"Seokjin, calm down." Namjoon stated sternly.

"Don't tell me to calm down! No one wants to live in this hell with you! No one wants to be on your side! No one wants yo-" Before I could finish my words, Namjoon stood up swiftly. He knocked down frames and papers, one frame caught my attention though. Before I could rack up where the photo was taken, Namjoon's now angry toned voice shouted at me.

"Get the fuck out, Seokjin! This is why we never worked out, this is why we never will work out!"

I froze.

Sudden realization of what I had said came flooding through my brain. How could I say such venemous words? How could I degrade someone like that? But most of all, how could I hurt Namjoon like that?

"Namjoo-" "I said out!"

I sighed heavily and looked down at my twiddling fingers. I have to fix this. Before I could come to terms with my plan, my legs moved me in front of Namjoon and I did the unthinkable. I sat on the leader of the dark side, my rival, my ex lover's lap. I straddled him, shocking him, but most of all, shocking myself. I kissed him. I caressed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. A short and sweet one at that.

"Don't do this to me."

"I'm sorry."