Return of the wolf....only i'm not alonepart20

Hey Readers, It’s taken me more time than I thought it would to re- upload.

Mainly because I have had flu, which turned into a chest infection and laryngitis.

Its Sooo not fun loosing your voice (literally!) and coughing up your lungs, but I’m pretty much better and writing again. yay! :D

Also I was just wondering – do you guys mind the recaps at the start of the chapters?

Only I was just starting to think it might get annoying to re-read the last sentence of the last chapter when you get to a new one ( for this chapter I’m not going to put one in so you can compare) …. Anyway penny for your thoughts.

Plus I have realised that I haven’t posted a picture of Trey’s character – which is partly because I’m not sure if readers want to just make him up themselves or have an image…

Do you guys want me to post a picture? ( and who do you think I should post?) OR  do you just want to leave it to your imagination??

I’d really like to know what you guys think – smile024 :D

……………………………………………………………………………………

Copyright – All Rights Reserved.

Marli’s Pov 20:

I speed walked down the dark road towards my house, all I could hear was the sharp, fast clack of my heels on the pavement, my fists balled in frustration.

Breathe Marli… Breathe…. Just get to your room and then it will be ok.

Screw whatever mum had to say.

I knew that because it was a full moon tomorrow, my pace was faster than average.

And unlike usual, I really didn’t give a shit if anyone noticed.

I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

I could briefly hear the soft footsteps of my mum walking at a slower, even pace behind me.

Urghhh… It wasn’t like I didn’t try to stay away from him …

My mind flashed back to what happened five minutes ago:

Trey released my bottom lip from his teeth and kissed me hard on the mouth, almost aggressively. His hands hooked under my thighs, lifting me up into his arms, my legs wrapped around him instinctively, moulding us together. His hands left a white-hot tingling on my skin, making me moan softly into the kiss. I could feel his mysterious alluring strength subtly radiating from his hard body; the familiar sparks of heat humming between us as we kissed, making that frightening tension ripple through my muscles, my wolf pressing out from within me painfully.

I felt my eyes start to shift under my eyelids, the first phase before shifting.

I could feel alarm bell’s ringing at the back of my mind… your too close to the edge Marli, you need to pull back…. but my senses were drowning in his touch, his warmth, his intoxicating scent. I felt my nails dig into his arms and a soft growl erupt from him. The muscles began to quiver and shift in my back, but the aching ripple of tension felt like a sweet release to me. I could feel Trey’s arm muscles enlarging slightly, his back’s muscles altering slightly as I ran my hands across his shoulder blades and up to behind his neck.

On of us needed to step back…. Marli there won’t be any turning back from this… your wolf will take over…. I pushed the thought aside as our kiss softened, his soft lips moving over mine like I would dissolve at any moment. Then I heard the soft crack in Trey’s back, signalling the start of a shift. The tremor spread underneath my fingers and we both immediately snapped away from each other. “ Shit” he whispered under his breath, his warm sigh running over my face.