Return of the wolf....only i'm not alonepart27

Copyright – All Rights Reserved

Chapter 27

RECAP:

………………………………………………………………………………………

I grinned, “ My Uncle gave me special powers. And I got a tattoo.” I said deadpan.

Kelly chuckled, “ Yeah sure, nice try. I think I win.” She looked down at her work as the teacher turned toward our table suspiciously, before looking away.

“Next you’ll be saying you let Trey Dawson strip you down to your white cotton like he soooo wanted to on Friday.” She said with a glint in her eyes.

I felt myself blush and wrote the date on the top of my book.

About that….” I whispered.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kelly turned to me, her brown curls swinging “ OH MY GOD! When did this happen…?!” she hissed , her eyes wide with shock and happiness , her jaw practically hitting the flaw.

She looked soooo funny.

The teacher turned to us, “ Is there something interesting you would like to add to our classroom discussion Kelly?” he asked, his voice coming out deadpan and totally serious.

Kelly tore her eyes away form my smirking face to look at our teacher, “ Uh… no , just had a tourettes outburst , I guess.” She said with a saccharine sweet smile.

The teacher shook his head, grumbling under his breath before he continued.

I put my elbows on my desk, not bothering to write anything more than my date on the page.

My back hurt, my limbs felt like lead and I could feel a headache brewing in my temples. Should I add that the new sense of electric power that seemed to hum through my veins was making me seriously light headed?

It didn’t take Kelly more than ten minutes to pinch my arm, waking me from my daydream as she slipped a note in front of me

You and Trey Dawson?

Score!!!

Ps : we need to talk after class and I need details. Kel :D

I grinned down at the piece of paper.

Trey definitely was a score.

I nodded and replied by leisurely drawing a big smiley face with cartoon crazy eyes.

The next half an hour of the lesson passed with me drifting in and out of daydreams… thinking about what I would tell Kel… thinking of how to cut out all the wolfy –I have- a mate-whom- I – am –forbidden-from –seeing- and – am –now- Alpha- of –the –second-biggest-pack- in –America from the story.

I was thinking for going for the classic, we met at the party, talked in his parents barbeque and suddenly realised that we couldn’t keep our hands to ourselves, tale.

Everything else could be vague.

I stared out of the window, allowing myself to get lost in the humming in my body, the waves of energy that seemed to course under the surface, making my wolf feel oddly powerful… I had the slight itching urge to shift but I knew my back would probably hurt like hell. 

Was this part of being an Alpha?

I guess will have to ask Trey…  wherever he is…

When the bell ended I picked up my stuff slowly, carefully putting my bag on my shoulder, my headache had started calming down and now my back just felt like crap.