Return of the wolf....only i'm not alone part6

Marli's pov

Recap:

I opened the entrance's door and walked down the steps and to my car in the parking lot.

My lips were still tingling despite the winds cool breeze.

I got into my car and leant my head against the steering wheel for a second before I stared up the car.

I felt myself smile and I chuckled

"Well that's one reason to look forward to school...." I whispered to myself.

Then I turned on the engine and reversed, driving out of the lot and onto the road

.....................................

As I drove down the road back home the trees lining the roads became a one green blur around me and as I drove I could feel myself unconsciously smiling at the memory of my hallway encounter....

Who had that been?

I was cursing all the names under the sun that I didn't just open my eyes immediately!

I had never felt like that before ...I'd been too scared of possible the re-percussions of romance which my paranoia had conjured up ....

So I'd made sure to try to keep away from guys romantically since I'd changed.

Especially, around the full moon when I was always inexplicably much stronger and faster, even in human form. I could loose control over myself... even now I could picture it.......

The air shaking, humming with energy as my muscles begin to shift.

I could see an unsuspecting guy stare up terrified by the semi transformed eyes I always had in this nightmare - my pupils expanding before I shift... the guy, horrified and screaming "Animal! Get away! Get away! Beast!" as if I was Frankenstein's monster...

It made me shiver with fear.

Where as I used to dream of losing control, passionately kissing the 'perfect guy' of my dreams I now feared the release of feeling which would leave all parts of my being at the surrender of the wolf part of me.

The problem was I just didn't know how I would react.

Man. This whole wolf thing had given whole other meaning to mood swings.

But In the hallway, whoever it was had been able to withstand my powerful grip on their sculpted biceps, and had not screamed out in pain like I'm sure a human would have....

In fact the mystery guy had seemed to like it....

Then again if he'd felt even half of the physical and emotional roller coaster I did he probably wouldn't have felt my fingers- after all I had bitten so hard on my lip as to draw blood and didn't feel it one bit.... Only the rushing desires burning in my body and the white-hot imprint of his touch.

As I came out of my daydream I realised I had come to the drive of our house and was parked in the driveway. I slowly got out of the car and walked to the door, fishing my keys out of my bag and opening the door.

"Hello?" I called, It suddenly occurred to me I had no idea what times mum worked anymore and had no idea if she was here, ready to catch me in the act of bunking.

I dropped by bag on the carpet next to the door and shut the door loudly.

Stupid mistake.

" Hello? Whose there? Marli? Is that you?" I heard my mums voice call from the back garden.