Return of the wolf.... only i'm not alonepart7

Marli's pov :

Recap:

I snapped my eyes shut and quickly turned on the cars engine, turning on the radio so that Muse's 'uprising' blared out of the speakers.

I opened my eyes to find he had put on his helmet and was now straddling the bike.  

And then he revved the engine and sped off leaving a trail of noise, which still couldn't drown out the sound of my fast beating heart crashing against my ribcage.

............

I hit my hand hard against the steering wheel and accidentally set of the horn, it's blaring sound rocketing through the car, bouncing off the dark garage walls and shocking me from my trance like state.

Why did Trey bother me so much?

I shouldn't be entering into heated staring competitions with him, entertaining romantic thoughts, feelings about him... not when he was probably just giving me the evil eye because his little sister told him about my verbal b*tch slap session yesterday.

I cringed. God there I was practically drooling at him and he was just trying to scare the sh*t out of me for insulting my ex best friend - his little sister.

I chuckled to myself at the ridiculousness of it all, running a shaky hand through my hair.  

Maybe that would have worked if he wasn't so damn sexy.... Little did he know that he did have me shaking but for an entirely different reason.

I sighed and concentrated on reversing out of the garage without waking up all the neighbors or crashing into any potted plants.  

Though if Treys bike hadn't done it, or my horn then the loud sound of muse blaring out of my car would. Once I reversed I quickly sped off towards school, nodding my head to muses addictive lyrics.

As I was driving to school, through the main high street, I thought about mystery guy. Shouldn't I be thinking about him, not Trey?

After all I got from Trey were some amazingly intense staring sessions, some incredibly enjoyable views of his general sexiness and the constant urge to humiliate myself by either throwing myself at him like a crazy Justin Beiber fan or turning into a huge wolf. Geee isn't he lucky!

That was not a description of the incredible white-hot imprint I still occasionally felt sizzle on my lips.  

So I should just stop thinking about him.

I shouldn't want to see him again. 

Who knows what I'd end up doing?  

Apart from something that borders on social suicide that is. That I could predict.

Urghhhh.  

I slammed my hand against the top of the steering wheel, venting my anger at everything as I got caught in traffic on the main road, just behind the traffic lights. No body was moving. Great.

Now I'm going to be late.

The radio switched to playing Cold War Kids 'Hang me up to dry'.  

Well, if I'm going to be stuck in the morning traffic then at least I've got a good soundtrack to wait it out to.  

I leaned my head back against the headrest and closed my eyes when I heard the grumble of a powerful engine to the side of my driver's window and the sound of techno music thumping out of their stereo.

Who listens to Techno in the morning?

Who can even stand to listen to it that loud?

I slowly opened my eyes and turned to face the offensive car, which was assaulting my ears.