Part 1

"Luke stop, you're dating my sister." I try to pull away from his kiss.

"But she's on the other side of the US while you're right next to me." He pulls me closer.

"Luke you only like me because we're twins. I'm nothing like her." I break out of his grasp and step back.

"Maybe that's what I like." He puts his arm on my shoulder.

"Luke please stop."

"But Lili I love you."

"No. You love my sister."

"No I love both of you."

"Luke let me go back to my home."

"That's on the other side of the US!"

"Luke! Listen to yourself! You want to cheat on your girlfriend with her sister! Hell you did cheat from kissing me!"

"But you have to admit it was an amazing kiss."

"Luke!"

"Admit it!"

"No!"

"Fine!" He grabs my face and kisses me again. "You can leave if you want or we can just be talk or be friends. But Lili I know that kiss meant something to you. I know it did to me."

"Luke please. You know I'm not going to do anything or say anything like that while you have a girlfriend especially my sister."

"Lili," He holds my hands, "I'll do anything for you. Just say it and I'll do it."

"I-I can't."

"Do you want me to break up with Angel?"

"I-I don't-"

"You don't want to seem mean for saying yes do you?" I slowly nod. "I'll Skype her late tonight okay? If you want you can sleep at my place, we have a spare room when my sisters aren't home."

"Why would I-"

"I know hotels are really expensive here so if that's why you can't stay long here then just stay at my place. There are a lot of modeling jobs and programming jobs and so much more jobs you're used to. Please just stay here. With me. At least for a little longer." I sigh.

"Okay. But call your mom now so she isn't surprised or anything."

"Okay." He kisses my forehead and I glare at him. "What? It was your forehead. A lot of friends kiss each other's forehead."

"Sure." He dials his mom's number and puts her on speaker.

"Hey mom."

"Hey sweetie, when are you coming home?"

"Um in a little bit. I have a question to ask."

"What is it pumpkin?" I can't help but giggle a little bit. "Wait who is that?"

"I was wondering if my friend could use the guest room for a few days. She's running out of money from hotel bills but she has to stay longer for her job."

"Oh of course sweetie! Can I talk to her for a second?"

"You're on speaker mom."

"Oh well what's your name sweetie?"

"My name is Lili."

"What a beautiful name, and what's your job?"

"I'm a model slash programmer."

"Oh wow that's an odd mix."

"Yeah I guess."

"How long do you think you'll be staying?"