Part 2

"Lili wake up." I look over to the voice and see Luke in boxers with bacon and pancakes on a plate.

"Boxers really? Would've thought you were a brief guy."

"Briefs can't really hold me correctly." He puts the pancakes next to me.

"Oh okay, too much information."

"Sorry. Are you busy today?"

"No why?"

"I want to take you out today."

"Luke-"

"I just want to get to know you better. Besides I broke up with Angel last night. But honestly I really just want to get to know you."

"Okay." I hug him. "What time?"

"Um after you get out of that outfit because if I look at you for another second something might come up." He starts to walk out of the room but I grab his arm.

"I want your help picking out an outfit. I don't really know the weather here."

"Um sure. But I might as well say sorry now if something does come up."

"It's okay, I don't have that much showy stuff."

"But you do have," He coughs, "Some showy stuff."

"Yes I do but I don't think you'll ever be seeing them."

"Okay."

"Well then how about you choose the outfit. I hid all of the showy stuff so have fun trying to find them. I'm going to jump in the shower so when I get out you better have an outfit." I jump into the shower. After I get out I see an outfit on my bed (outfit on top) and a note. Thought it would be the best if I didn't see you in a towel so I went to my room. Come up when you're dressed. I grab the outfit he choose and walk to his room and knock on the door.

"Come in." Luke says. I walk in close the door and take off my towel. "Holy shit." He gets off his bed and walks over to me. "You are so beautiful." He puts his arms around my waist. "So is this a tease or?" I get on my tiptoes and kiss his neck. He locks the door and picks me up walking over to his bed and lays me down.

"Do you have something?" He opens a drawer and moves stuff around till he finds one.

"Rule one of being a guy, always have an emergency."

"Well then why don't you put that thing on and we can have some fun." He hurries taking off his boxers and puts on the condom then walks over. "Wow, you're bigger than I thought."

"How big did you think I'd be?"

"Around 4-5."

"Oh, well now you know the truth." He gets on top of me and kisses my neck.

"Why don't we stop teasing each other and start something better." I bite my lip.

"Anything you say." He kisses me and slides himself inside me.

"Fuck."

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"Is this your first time?"

"No I'm just not used to your size."

"Well then I'll go easy till you get used to it."

"Okay." He starts thrusting and I bite my lip to try not to moan to loud.

"Fuck you're so beautiful."

"Come here handsome." I pull him closer and kiss him. He kisses me and starts to thrust harder. "Fuck." It isn't long till we cum and he lies down. "That was amazing."

"It was, but I have something to tell you."

"Oh god what is it?"

"That was my first time."

"What? You never told me you were a virgin!" I frown. "I could've made it special for you if you did."

"It was special." He kisses me. "We should probably take a shower though. We're both covered in sweat."

"Yeah." I grab my clothes and head for the door.

"Where you going? We're taking one together. If they heard your shower going again they would think something was going on."

"Oh yeah." I put my clothes down and follow him to his shower.

"Was this a one time thing?" He asks sounding worried. He turns on the water and pulls me close.

"I don't know, I hope not though. I had to hide my feelings for you for a while and I don't want to keep hiding them. I don't care if sex was a one time thing as long as we..."

"Do you want to go on a date instead today? I was thinking of taking you to lunch earlier but now I'm thinking the whole day just us together."

"I'd like that." I bite my lip.

"Don't bite your lip, too much sexiness and beautifulness combined that something might pop up again."

"Why would that be a bad thing?"

"I only had one condom."

"It's okay, I was just teasing you." I put my arms around his neck getting on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"Okay, but if you do want to continue what just happened we should get more while we're out today."

"Okay." I smile at him.

"Now let's actually shower." We shower for 15 minutes and then I notice his friend is up.

"Nice friend you got there."

"Uh yeah." He turns beat red.

"Mind if I do something?"

"Um sure." I get on my knees and start sucking his dick. It wasn't long till he came. Good thing we were in a shower. "Wow you're really good at that."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"That was my first time trying that."

"Beginners luck for both of us then."

"Twice in a row, let's see how much luck we have on no one noticing." I get out of the shower and dry off before putting on my clothes. "You picked such innocent clothes."

"Sorry, you want me to choose more your style?"

"If you want." He puts pants on and we walk back to my room. He picks out an outfit while I'm on my laptop looking up when my next photo shoot is.

"You found them." I look at the two outfits on my bed. One of them is full on lingerie and the other one is a black dress with heels.

"They do go together."

"Okay, but you're the one buying stuff." I wink at him.

"You thought I'd want you to pay for them?"

"I don't know."

"You don't, now get changed."

"You have to leave the room."

"Why?"

"If your mom walked in on you watching me change I'd be kicked out. There is no lock on the door."

"Okay, and I'll talk to my mom about that. I'll say I forgot to knock before entering and I saw you changing so you should get some more privacy."

"Okay." I kiss his cheek and he gets out of the room. I look at the outfit for a while but I give up and change into it. I will admit I look sexy in it. I exit my room and go to Luke's. I knock on the door.