Part 22

Lili's POV

"Let me go!"

"You're not getting an abortion!"

"Yes I am because I can't stand the thought of having your baby."

"You used to."

"Yeah before you tried to sleep with my sister!"

"Lili I'm sorry I love you."

"You should have been thinking about that before you-" He kisses me but I pull away. "Michael stop."

"Please just give me one more chance."

"I can't."

"Please." He puts his hand on my stomach. "If not for me but then for the baby."

"Fine." I look at the ground.

"I won't make you regret it." He kisses me. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his around my waist.

Angels POV

"Well since they're gone let's keep going." The beanie guy says. "Luke truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Angel."

"Oh fuck no." I say but Luke is already putting his hand on my cheek.

"I care about you Angel." Luke whispers before kissing me. I pull him closer into the kiss. After it goes around in a circle it goes back to Luke.

"Luke truth or dare." Clare asks.

"Dare."

"Oh you're going to like this. I dare you to finger Angel in front of us."

"What?"

"Come on, she's all dressed sexy for someone. And we all know she doesn't know anyone but you here."

"Just do it Luke." I sigh and say.

"You sure?"

"Why not?" He kisses me and pulls up my skirt and fingers me. I try to muffle my moans by pulling him deeper into the kiss. He soon stops and sits next to me. "Happy pervs?" They nod.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." A few guys say at the same time and we laugh.

"So Angel truth or dare."

"Oh god truth."

"Do you still love me?" Everyone becomes silent.

"Isn't that a little too personal to ask at a party?"

"Come on sweetie we just saw you get fingered by him. Nothings too personal anymore." Clare says.

"Yes I do still love you." I whisper in his ear.

"Oh come on!" Clare says. He kisses me.

"I love you too." I kiss him back.

"Truth or dare Crystal." I say afterwards.

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Clare." Crystal walks over to Clare and kisses her.

"You know they broke up last summer right?" Luke whispers in my ear.

"Well I think they're hooking up tonight. Speaking of hooking up tonight do you want to?" I whisper in his ear.

"Oh hell yes but if we are boyfriend and girlfriend again."

"Oh hell yes." He kisses me.

"What the hell is going on?" Lili asks entering the party again with Michael.

"Why are you holding Michaels hand?" I ask and Lili lets go of his hand.

"Why were you just kissing Luke?"

"We're back together, what about you?"

"We're back together." The crowd cheers. Apparently everyone was aiming for us to get back together.

"Hey guys I think us four are leaving for the night. Oh and Clare you do know the water bottle you stole from Lili is just water right?"

"Yeah that's why I needed it. I was thirsty." She kisses Crystal. We leave and I get in Luke's car while Michael gets in Lili's.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I kiss his cheek.

"Anything you want to do."

"Well it has something to do with this." I rub his cock through his pants.

"Fuck why is it a long drive?" I laugh and tease him for the rest of the drive. When we get to his house he picks me up and carries me to his room but when we get there I see Alison in lingerie. "Alison I told you we're over." He puts me down.

"And I thought you were joking. I mean we always get back together."

"Alison please put some clothes on and leave." Alison grabs her clothes and leave the room. "I'm sorry Angel."

"It's okay."

"No it's not."

"Luke." I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Angel." He puts his arms around my waist.

"It's okay. I saw what happened and you turned her down."

"But-"

"But what?" I pull away.

"If you weren't here when I walked in I don't know if I would have." I walk out of the house and run home. I grab my wallet and Lili's keys. I go to a hotel and cry myself to sleep. I wake up to someone knocking on the door. I get up to answer it and see it's a cop.

"Are you Angel Kenner?"

"Yes."

"You sister called in last night that you went missing."

"Sorry about that. Got some bad news from my boyfriend and didn't want to walk in on her having sex with hers."

"Okay well grab your things we have to drive you to her place."

"Only if you tell me who is there at her place."

"Lili Michael and Luke."

"Tell Luke to leave then I'll come with." He steps out of the doorway and calls someone. I grab my wallet phone and Lili's car keys. "Okay he's gone."

"If there is two of you guys here or more can one of you drive Lili's car back there? I stole it to have a one night get away from my life."

"Of course." I follow him to his car and hand another cop the keys. We drive back to Lili's place and Lili runs up and hugs me.

"Lili I'm not five you don't need to call the cops if I have a one night getaway."

"I'm sorry but Luke said you ran out-"

"Don't bring up Luke." I go to my room and lock the door behind me. I break down and cry. I jump in the shower so no one can hear me crying. I just completely fall apart. Once again everything was going wrong. I jump into bed not bothering to put clothes on. I pass out and don't leave my bedroom for a few days. I dye my hair red then after another few days I decide it's time for me to get out and do something with my life again. I get dressed up, doing my makeup and hair then head to a club. I go straight to the bar and buy multiple shots of vodka. After the shots I go to the dance floor and grind on random guys.

"Hey my names Alex." The guy behind me says. I turn around and put my arms around his neck.

"I'm Angel."