Part 17

"Angel please forgive me. I really did love you."

"Fuck off Luke. We actually came here so that Angel could meet the girl that somehow put up with you for two years."

"All dressed up?"

"I'm going on a date with Michael and Angel is... I don't know."

"Figured my first day here might as well meet some local boys."

"Well most local boys are sexy. Too bad I got stuck with the short end of the stick. Luckily Levi got mostly my genes." Alison says and we all laugh but Luke.

"Alison you know you don't have to date him because he's the father. There are a lot of kids that have a step dad and still know their real dad." I say. "Why don't you go with Angel? Hell if anything you might run into Michael's friends. You saw them at the mall. You were totally checking out Ashton."

"Bye Luke." Alison says and walks out with us. We all get in the car. "Michael do you think you could set me and Angel up with your friends Calum and Ashton?"

"Sure but who wants who?"

"I'll take Calum. His name even sounds cute." Angel says.

"Bandana guy!" Alison says. We all laugh.

"Alison thought he was cute at the mall and remembered him as bandana guy." I say.

"Well good because he always has a bandana on him."

"Watch out he might tie you to the bed with it." Angel says and we all break out laughing. "Oh Lili I'm thinking about dying my hair red tonight. So we have one difference people can see."

"You don't have to."

"Well I don't want to be the magazine girl when I'm not."

"If you want Angel."

"Okay message sent. You two are hanging out at the park with them." Michael says. "I'll drop you off they'll be there soon." We drive to the park and they get out of the car. "So this is Lili right?"

"Yes it is."

"Prove it."

"I had a pregnancy scare and we found out I wasn't pregnant at the doctors because the three tests were saying different things."

"Okay good." He kisses me.

"Where to handsome?"

"I was thinking the movies and a dinner." We go to the movies then go to a dinner. A few months pass by of me and Angel fighting. "I have another shift tomorrow. I have to fill in for someone."

"Okay." I say and kiss him. "But please take off Thursday. I want to do another photo shoot with you."

"I will love." He kisses me. We head home and fall asleep watching more movies. When I wake up I see a note saying he was taking two shifts today because someone broke their leg and no one else was available.

"Angel looks like it's just you and me today." I show her the note.

"Lili I'm so sorry." She hugs me. "Two shifts always mean."

"He might be cheating on me." I start crying.

"Want to watch movies and throw popcorn at the screen while eating ice cream?" I nod and we do exactly what she said.

Michaels POV

"Hey Ashton, Hey Calum." I hug my friends.

"So isn't it a bit early for you to?" Ashton says.