Part 15

"You want to go back to your place?" I whisper in his ear. He basically jumps up. I laugh a little bit but we pay for the meal and head back to his place. He kisses me and lies me on the bed and takes off our clothes. He grabs a condom out of the bathroom and puts it on the bed. "Huh?"

"Oh don't think you'll get away with all that teasing tonight." He starts playing with my clit and my tits while kissing my neck. He puts two fingers inside of me.

"Fuck." He starts pumping his fingers.

"You know you're really wet."

"You know I really want you."

"I know." He smirks and pumps his fingers faster. I start moaning. He stops and puts the condom on. He slides himself inside me and thrusts hard.

"Fuck." I bite my lip trying to make my moans quieter. He thrusts faster and deeper making me moan really loud.

"God I love you." He kisses me.

"I love you too." He thrusts faster and starts to moan himself. After a while we cum and he lies down next to me.

"How does it get better every time?"

"Experience."

"Ugh we have work tomorrow."

"You want me to stop by when I'm done with the photo shoot?"

"I never asked what kind of photo shoot is it."

"Sexy punk rock." We laugh.

"I thought punk rock was already sexy."

"Yeah but you never know."

"Probably because you're doing it it's being called sexy punk rock." He pulls me close and kisses me.

"Well I hope your shift goes well tomorrow."

"Thank you love. After my shift is done I'll help you move into your new place."

"Thank you." I kiss him.

"Anything for you."

"You know you are amazing."

"So are you." After a few weeks pass he walks me home from his work.

"I know this is too early to say but I hope in a year or two from now we could get married."

"I do too." I hide in his chest.

"Oh please don't hide after that."

"But I'm embarrassed."

"And you are as cute as a kitten when you are. Speaking of which I might get a cat."

"I want to get a puppy."

"Maybe we could raise them together."

"Michael I think we need to talk."

"Oh god I was hoping this wouldn't come."

"I'm not breaking up with you."

"Oh thank god."

"I just want to let you know that one day I do want kids. No not today but someday. After you're freak out about the broken condom I started to wonder if you would ever want kids also."

"I do but I was just freaking out because we weren't even official and there was a chance you would be pregnant. I don't want kids this early in the relationship."

"I don't either but one day I do."

"I do too." I didn't want to tell him but I'm two weeks late. I'm freaking out but I can't tell him. "Is everything okay? You normally don't bring up these kinds of things."