Part 21

"So shithead how does it feel to know that the girl you were trying to cheat on got pregnant with your child? Oh wait both of you have that in common." I look between Luke and Michael.

"Angel-" Luke says.

"Don't. God you two are too much alike. Have fun paying child support Michael." I say before running home. I slam the door behind me.

"Angel why has Michael been calling me?"

"I told him."

"Thank you. I didn't want to. Why are you crying?"

"We were at Calums and I realized how much alike Luke and Michael are. So I ran home."

"What? That's like 5 miles!"

"Yeah."

"Come on let's get some food in you." She takes me to the kitchen and makes us bacon. A few weeks pass of us just being hidden in our home.

"Can we go to a party tonight?"

"Angel."

"You can bring a water bottle and tell people its vodka. Just keep it in your purse by your side."

"Okay." Later that night we go to a party and see the guys. "Let's go to another."

"No, we're both dressed sexy so let's make them jealous."

"Okay." We start dancing and then join the game of never have I ever.

"Never have I ever been arrested." A few people drink. "Oh we have some bad asses here." It's now my turn.

"Never have I ever cheated." The guys drink and a few people also.

"Low blow Angel." Michael says.

"Awe to bad guys." It's now Lilis turn.

"Well this should be fun. Never have I ever thought of having sex with twins." Everyone drinks but Luke. "Luke?"

"Oh I didn't think about it I did it."

"Still counts." He drinks. It's Michaels turn.

"Never have I ever gotten pregnant." Lili and a few other girls drink.

"You should be proud Michael I mean after all it is yours. Hell I bet it's a few other girls also." I say and all the girls who drank earlier nod glaring at him. "Wow so how many other girls did you get pregnant?" Luke coughs.

"Never have I ever took someone's virginity." Luke and Michael drink along with a few other guys.

"Do girls count?" I ask.

"Yeah." Me and Lili both drink then laugh at the guys looking at us.

"The girl's names?" A girl asks us.

"Oh well it was back where we used to live and I took a girl named Katie and she took a girl name Jules." The circle passes around a few times and we all aim for each other.

"Never have I ever had a fight at a never had I ever." A girl says. Everyone drinks and we all laugh.

"Should we move on to truth or dare?" Michael asks.

"Sure but me and Lili aren't stripping for you or Luke."

"Well then Angel. Truth or dare." A guy asks.

"Hm you're cute so dare."

"I dare you to take your shirt off." Luke gives him the death glare but he shakes it off. I take off my shirt.

"Truth or dare sis."

"Dare."

"I dare you to take a drink of this." I hold up my cup to her but Michael grabs it and drinks it all. "Wow Michael. You don't think I would drug my own sister do you?"

"I don't want you to hurt the baby."

"Michael how do you know if I'm going to keep it?"

"I was hoping you would."

"Don't think I am. I don't like the idea of having your child. So truth or dare guy with a beanie."

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Angel."

"Lili!"

"Oh come on he's hot do it." They make out till Luke pulls them apart.

"What the hell Luke!"

"What the hell are you doing? We had sex a few weeks ago and now you're making out with other guys in front of me!"

"Says the guy that was cheating on me for a year with a girl that has your baby!"

"How about everyone drinks when us four fight." Michael says. "Double it if it's because one of us is jealous."

"Sure but I need to finish my last dare." Angel pulls the guy with a beanie close and makes out with him.

"Clare truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"If you could have sex with anyone in the room who would it be?"

"Could it be both of the twins? I like them." She bites her lip. "Luke truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Michael." We all laugh.

"Oh come on."

"I ship it!" I yell as they quickly kiss. Luke flips me off. "Already have and don't want to ever again." Everyone laughs and drinks.

"Crystal truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Come over here and make out with me." Crystal does as he says but I just laugh.

"Back to being a player as always." I whisper to Lili and she laughs.

"Lili truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What did Angel just say?"

"She said Luke's back to being a player like always." We all gladly drink. "I have a better idea. Let's play spin the bottle."

"Don't think that's a good idea." Michael says.

"Awe why?"

"You're pregnant."

"I won't be by the end of the week." He grabs Lili and bring her out of the room.

"Hey don't hurt her!"