Part 13

Michaels POV

I should apologize for leaving so rudely. I go back to her room and see her kissing Luke. I run out of the building trying not to cry. I quickly get in my car and burst into tears. I could've sworn she actually liked me. I was starting to fall for her no I did fall for her. I fell in love with her and because I didn't sleep with her tonight she called Luke over. I drive home knowing I won't have to deal with him tonight. I crash on my bed and cry myself to sleep. I wake up to Lili calling me. After the fifth decline I answer it.

"What do you want?"

"Luke came over after you left and he tried to kiss me. I'm really sorry. After he did I slammed the door in his face. I've been trying to call you ever since I got out of the shock that just happened. I'm sorry for calling you so late I just felt like you should know."

"So that's what happened?"

"Did he tell you something different? If so you can look over the room for anything or interrogate me or anything."

"No I uh came back to say sorry for leaving rudely and I saw him kissing you. I assumed you two were doing something so I left."

"Michael I'd never do something like that to you especially with Luke. You think you can come over? I really don't feel safe alone here."

"Why don't I pick you up and you can sleep at my place?"

"Um sure."

"So pack an overnight bag."

"Okay."

"See you in a bit beautiful I'll be there in 30." I want to go to the drug store just in case anything goes too far. I go and buy condoms quickly bring them back to my place and hide them in the bathroom then drive over to Lili's. "Hey Lili."

"Hey thanks for letting me sleep at your place."

"Its fine beautiful." We drive back to my place and I notice Luke is in front of my place again. "Stay here." I get out of the car and walk up to him. "Leave."

"Why?"

"You try to pretend Lili called you then you fucking kissed her!"

"So?"

"So? So I'm dating her!"

"Just dating her doesn't mean she can date other people."

"Luke why don't you get this in your thick skull she hates you!"

"Oh she doesn't hate me she still loves me."

"It's true I love someone but I don't love you Luke." Lili walks up and grabs my hand. Luke walks away.

"So who is this person you love?"

"It's you idiot." I kiss her.

"I love you too." She kisses me. "Maybe we should go inside. I can feel Luke's glare from here." She laughs and we go inside.

"Want to watch a movie?"

"Of course." I put my arm around her waist and we walk to the living room. "Want to watch in the living room or my room? In my room we could fall asleep watching movies together and not worry about waking up with a sore neck."

"Then let's go to your room." I put on a random movie called not another teen movie.

"Sorry I didn't know it began like this. I've never seen this movie before."

"It's okay." She kisses me and I kiss her back. She sits on my lap and kisses my neck.

"Lili are you sure about this?"