Part 5

I wake up and see Luke is still asleep. I kiss him and he wakes up. "What an amazing way to wake up." He sits up and notices he has a morning boner. "But that ruins it."

"But I smell bacon so that makes it up." I kiss him and get out of his bed. He pulls me back into the bed with him.

"Please a few more minutes of you in my arms. Before we have to tell my mom what happened last night."

"Okay." I lay on his chest and his mom walks in.

"What the hell is going on in here?" She yells and I get off of his bed.

"Mom we weren't doing anything."

"Sure you two weren't! How the hell would I know if that's the truth?"

"Does this room smell like sex? No. Listen to what we have to say."

"Okay."

"Alex snuck into Lilis room naked while she was sleeping and she started yelling at him to get out when she noticed. I ran into her room and told her she could sleep in my room with me."

"I think she could've been alone after that."

"She was shaking mom! You taught me to always help someone who is scared!"

"Is that true Lili?"

"Yes Amy it's true." I say.

"Okay, well breakfast is ready. I'll talk to Alex later."

"Okay." Luke says and we go to the dining room and eat.

"We need to tell her the rest."

"If you want to." I get up and walk to Amy's room. I knock on the door.

"Come in." I open the door.

"We didn't tell you the whole story and I think you should know."

"Okay." She pats the side of the bed for me to sit on. I walk over and sit there.

"Well the truth is Luke and I had sex while we were out on a date."

"Oh."

"And then Alex noticed because I couldn't walk correctly so when he snuck into my room and I kept yelling at him he said his reason was that I was doing things with his brother why can't I do them to him. I kept yelling at him and then Luke ran into the room and he assumed I was sleeping with Alex. Alex kept trying to make him think we did something. It wasn't till he noticed I was still wearing the same clothes from the date that we didn't do anything. That's when he said I could sleep in his room with him. I'm sorry if I disappointed you and I understand if you want me to leave."

"Why would I ask you to leave? The only thing you did wrong was not telling me you were going to sleep with Luke. Alex is the one at fault here. He has a lot of explaining to do. Oh and thank you for pleasing my son. He's had a lot of girls tease him then dump him. It's about time he found a girl that likes him enough to sleep with him although I would've liked if you waited longer."

"I wanted to wait longer but in the moment you can't really stop."

"I completely understand. Why else do you think I have four kids? Only thing that ruins the moment now is not having a condom."

"Oh god then the guy tries to pressure you it's not needed."

"And it's like I do not need a baby get away." We laugh. "I know this is an awkward subject but you seem to know a lot about sex. Would you mind me asking how many people you've slept with?"

"Two guys one girl."

"One of the guys being my son?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And a girl?"

"I'm bisexual."

"Well I'm perfectly okay with that. Now go find Luke and play some video games or something. Since I know he only had one condom in his room. Wait till he buys more then you'll probably be sore for a straight week."

"Oh god." I go to my room and change to a tank top and shorts putting my hair up in a ponytail. I leave the room and walk over to Luke's. I knock on the door.

Luke's POV

"Come in." I say mad. She walks in. "We need to talk." She closes the door behind her and sits next to me.

"Did you fuck my brother?"

"No I didn't!"

"Then why was there a used condom in your room?"

"He probably planted it there! Luke the only person I've slept with ever since I got to Ohio!"

"How many people have you slept with?"

"I've only slept with three people my entire life! And one was a girl!"

"When did you-wait a girl?"

"Yes why is that so important?"

"It isn't, when was the last time you slept with someone besides me?"

"A year ago." She looks down. "It was our two months and my first time with a guy. He assumed I already had sex before him with a guy so he didn't bother to be gentle or anything. After that he dumped me. Immediately after sex." She starts to cry.

"I'm sorry." I didn't know she had to deal with those kinds of guys. If I knew I would've never thought there was a possibility that she slept with Alex.

"So why was that important?"

"I just thought you probably slept with him before not remembering it was him."

"Unless your brother is black then I'm sure it wasn't him."

"Was he um bigger than me?"

"He was about four or five inches."

"Is that why you thought I was that size?"

"Yeah."

"Bigger than a black guy wow."

"Can we stop talking about this?"

"Uh yeah sorry for thinking that you slept with Alex."

"It's fine I guess."

"No its not. I didn't trust you."

"Luke-"

"Lili without trust then a relationship is nothing and I really want us to be in a relationship."

"Luke how about this, one week without doing anything that couples do. We just hang out and get to know each other to gain trust."

"Sounds good to me but one thing."

"What?"

"One last kiss before then."

"Of course." I pull her close and kiss her.