Part 10

Lili's POV

"Oh. Well what's the little guy's name?"

"Levi. You're taking this easier than I thought."

"More reasons to move on."

"Yeah I guess. So what kind of car do you want?"

"Well I'm mostly saving my money for a house so I'll have to see what I can get."

"What kind of house do you want?"

"I don't know why but I've always like town houses."

"They are adorable."

"Yeah and they just seem to go with my personality more than anything else." When we get to the car dealership I realize I have a lot more money than I thought. "You think a jaguar would be fitting for me?" I ask Alison.

"Oh yeah." I end up buying it.

"Want a ride to Luke's?" I ask.

"Not trying to rub it in on him?"

"I honestly don't care about him anymore. The magazine is what my life is about now. Plus I think of you as a friend now so why can I drive my friend to her house?"

"Sure." I honestly didn't care how Luke felt anymore. I just cared about taking care of myself. We drive to Luke's and I drop off Alison.

"Next time we hang out I have to meet Levi."

"Will do." She laughs and walks inside. I drive back to the hotel and go on my laptop to look for houses. Wow I have a lot more money than I thought. I end up looking away from the town houses and all these beautiful homes. I start emailing the owners to see when I could see the houses and how long the wait would be if I bought one. I want a house right now but I understand if I have to wait a few weeks. I start to get hungry and realize it's almost 6pm and I haven't had dinner. I change into something warmer since it gets really cold at night. I walk to my car and drive around town looking at some restaurants. After I pass a few by I end up going to melt bar and grilled. After a few minutes guys start sending me drinks.

"Someone seems popular with the guys." My waiter says bringing me my fifth drink a guy has sent me.

"No one has touched the drinks but the bartender right?"

"I made sure and changed the orders after the second to the alcohol free drink."

"You have one of those?"

"Yeah, we use it when people are drinking too much or sending a lot to girls."

"Thank you Michael." I look at his name tag.

"Been a month since anyone has read my name tag." I laugh.

"That seems mean. I always try to remember my waiters and waitresses names."

"Well it's not common for people to do that."

"So what time do you get off of work?"

"Isn't it normally for the waiter to hit on who they're serving?"

"Yeah but you seem nice so I was thinking we could get a drink together."

"It would be my pleasure my lady." He bows. "I get off in five minutes."

"Okay." I wait till he comes back over not wearing his work get up. "You look better without your work clothes."

"Oh really? Most people say the opposite."

"No you look handsome."

"Well thank you, you look beautiful."

"Thank you."