Part 11

"He is going to love everything you just bought."

"Why thank you. You want me to drive you home?"

"Sure let's go." I drive her home and bring the bags of stuff I bought for Levi inside because she has to carry Levi who is sleeping.

"Okay bye Alison bye Levi."

"Bye Lili thank you for buying all this stuff for him."

"No problem." I drive back to my hotel and look at my email. Turns out I can look at one of the houses on Sunday and if I like it I can move in a week later. My life is turning around. I have a date in two days and I might be getting a house. My phone starts ringing and I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lili sorry to ask this but I'm getting kicked out in a month. You think I could move in in a few weeks?"

"I'm actually looking at a house on Sunday and if I like it I can move in in a week."

"Cool well I'll call you Sunday then."

"Okay." I hang up and go to sleep. One day passes and its now Saturday. I get ready and put on my black dress with my hair done and makeup on. I quickly pick up my room because it looks like I threw everything everywhere. When I finish cleaning I hear a knock on my door so I answer it. It's Luke.

"Why are you all dressed up?"

"I have a date that's picking me up soon."

"Oh well I just wanted to say thank you for becoming friends with Alison. She's needed a few friends for a while."

"Okay? Look I became friends with Alison because she's nice not because of you. So stay out of my friendships."

"Luke?" I hear Michael down the hall.

"Hey Michael!" They hug.

"You two know each other?" I ask.

"Yeah we're neighbors."

"Oh cool."

"So how do you two know each other?" Michael asks.

"Oh I was just another girl he used to cheat on Alison with. He came over to thank me for becoming friends with Alison."

"Luke I told you to stop that when you started dating Angel."

"Oh speaking of Angel she might be moving here if I buy the house I'm thinking on getting."

"Shit." Luke says.

"Don't worry she hates you so she won't try to get you back."

"Well Lili, shall we go?" Michael asks holding out his hand.

"Of course." I take his hand and we leave to go to a fancy restaurant. "It's beautiful here."

"Only the best for you." We sit down.

"Sorry for what happened when you went to pick me up."

"It's okay. Luke is an asshole to girls and I'm sorry he put you through that. Please know I'd never do anything like that to you and I'm not doing that now." He reaches for my hand across the table.

"Okay." I smile. We talk for three hours till the restaurant is about to close.

"Closing time already?"

"I guess so."

"Well then I'll drive you back to your hotel."

"Thanks." We drive back.

"It was really nice getting to know you more."

"Same with you."

"Well um goodnight."